| 4 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

Misun didn't end up saying hi to them. Anyone should've seen it coming.

Rather, she left them behind and headed to the rooftop. She could spend some quiet time by herself on the rooftop. She felt as though she was one of those clouds as she sat on the floor and gazed at the scenery. As if she needed something to be herself around. She thought to herself that her own imaginations were ridiculous.

Misun imagined she could do all sorts of things and they wouldn't mind it all, whether it's a parent figure, sibling figure, or anyone. She put her hand up to the sun that rose on her face. She played with her fingers shadowing the sun.

This was the moment where she felt the most relaxed in a long time. She felt like she could stay here forever. However, Misun knew she couldn't when she heard a notification go off from her phone.

*1 message from Boreum*

hong boreum

boreum
misun we know you didn't say hi to them.
it's okay, you can come back now

me
sorry boreum,
i couldn't do it

boreum
no, it's totally fine.
i'm sorry for putting that weight on you

Misun sighed, turning off her phone and tucking it into her pocket. She descended the stairs after removing herself from the roof, wishing she could stay all day on the rooftop of their school.

She noticed Heeseung carrying a stack of paper as she passed by on the other side of the hallways. Neither of them knew how to feel as they locked eyes. Misun faced him after gathering her courage and controlling her resentment of him. Heeseung observed her as she approached him.

"Lee Heeseung, I'll help you with that." She offered, holding her hands out with a semi-friendly smile.

Heeseung questioned her motives for attempting to assist him. He did not want to lose this opportunity. He wanted to tease her about it and tell the boys about it. He cut the stack in half and placed it on her arms. "Thank you." He said very quietly for her not to hear.

They walked in silence as they were delivering the papers to where he needed to. The both of them have not moved a single body part except for their walking legs. They were like stickman figures that a little kid had drawn; awkward and stiff as a rock.

"Did you hear?" Heeseung asked, making her jolt up from the silence that was held before. "If you're talking about our groups being combined, then yes, I did about it."

"Make sure you don't miss the practice tonight." He told her as if she didn't know.

"I know already. You don't have to tell me." She said in a sharp tone. "I was only trying to tell you." Heeseung responded.

Misun paused in her steps and looked him in the eye, "You know, I'm the leader of my own group. I don't need some sidekick telling me." Things were getting heated fast as Heeseung took a step foward towards her face.

"That's why I'll beat you during sprawling tonight." He smirked. Misun was about to lose her temper, so her rage was building up.

"I would like to see you try." Misun spat out.

Heeseung took a second to answer back to her. "Sure thing, rank two." Heeseung said, and she definitely couldn't handle it anymore. You could see her face structure become more strict and stiff.

When she threw the stack she was holding onto Heeseung's, he dropped all the papers. Misun didn't mean to drop anything, and her eyes widened for a brief moment. She looked back at him, "Carry your own shit, Lee Heeseung." She said, stomping her loud footsteps away. She left him there dumbfounded by her sudden burst of action.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

It was now the end of the day and what Heeseung had told Misun made her irritated. She couldn't even properly talk with Boreum and them during their free times due to her spacing out. They at least caught up with her as school ended.

"Misun!" She called for her name. The girl turned and saw them all waiting for her already.

"Thanks for waiting for me guys." Misun smiled after not seeing her friends visibly throughout her whole day. "Well you've been out of focus this whole day. We've been wondering what was bothering you."

"You guys already know." Misun told them as they had realized right away, they nodded with their lips slightly parted.

Misun let her thoughts go on do not disturb for just this moment. She put her arms both around Boreum and Okemia as she smiled knowing she her friends stuck with her all the time.

"Come on we need to go to the training tonight." Misun said. "I wonder what it'll be like with everyone there." Okemia said, looking upwards trying to think about the scenario. Misun shuffled her hair and admired her wondrous look.

She made sure to keep her energy bright, "What ever happens, we will win all our fights mentally if we can't physically."

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Everyone was still in their school academy uniform. They walked through building with Ms. Kim guiding them. Many of them gave each other looks as they walked into the belift's building. Heeseung was there sitting on a one person couch not giving any of his attention to them.

"Hey, Heeseung." Jake whispered. "They're here, stand up." Heeseung gave him a look as to why he would stand up for them, or more for Kim Misun.

"That's right Heeseung, you should stand up and greet them." Mr. Bang caught Heeseung off guard. He instantly got up from his seat and bowed at all of them as they did the same back.

"Everyone introduce yourself." Ms. Kim was talking about the girls. They were in lines both facing each other.

"But we already know them." Riki whispered out as Sunoo heard him and smacked the back of his head. Mr. Bang laughed out of embarrassment, "Go ahead ladies."

"I'm the youngest of source, Makino Okemia. I'm also Riki's cousin." She said, motioning her hand towards the tallest person in the room.

"I'm the second youngest, Lee Hayun."

"Hello, my name is Jung Dasom." As she finished, she gave a glare at jay.

"I'm Hong Boreum."

"And I'm the leader, Kim Misun." Misun said, only looking directly at the person in front of her, Lee Heeseung.

Mr. Bang gave them a small round of applause, "That was wonderful ladies, thank you." he said as he saw Ms. Kim glancing at him.

"Oh Ms. Kim, you should also introduce yourself." Mr. Bang gave a gesture for her to speak. She stepped towards and spoke, "Hello boys, I'm their advisor or boss."

"And Mr. Bang's fiancé."

──────────────────