| 14 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

It was dead silent in that room. He was looking at Heeseung and them in a disturbing way. Riki made a sour face from him being so uncomfortable.

"What's your name by the way big guy?" Jay asked, making all of them turn to him.

"You can call me Mr. Cho." He said, making them try and recall where that name is from. "Got it, Cho right?" Jay said as he grinned.

"You disrespectful brat!" Cho yelled while pointing at him. Jay knew he just called this old man's name informally. Cho walked to his desk and pressed a button that was on his phone. A loud beep was heard.

More men came out, way more than they thought. Jake widened his eyes when he saw so many people standing around them. "Before you kill me, you're gonna have to get through them."

"Jungwon." Heeseung called his name. Jungwon knows what he means when he calls his name. "Go ahead."

Heeseung was the first to leave that crowed area. He crouched down and ran through the small spaces. They were chasing after him. He was only trying to buy time so he could get his daggers out.

Once he got two out he turned around and killed those who were chasing after him. The others started fighting too. Jay had two guns in the hands while he got both on the left and right. Sunoo and Jake were also stabbing and fighting other people.

Riki was helping Jungwon, he placed both his hands out for him to go on. Jungwon placed one of his feet on his hands and held Riki's shoulders. They did a countdown before Jungwon could jump up. Riki helped him go in the air so he could kick all of them. The men looked at him in the air before their faces were squashed.

That wasn't enough though. There were still more men to defeat, and on the side you could see Sunoo and Sunghoon on the floor trying to fight them off. Jungwon's attack only lasted for a little causing them to block every move that Jungwon did.

"Heeseung! We need to call them." Jay said as he just shot someone that was behind him.

On the other side of the door was Misun and them wondering what was taking so long. They were sat down on the floor, tired of standing.

"What's taking so long?" Okemia groaned out.

Boreum jolted her head up from the sudden thought. "What if they told us to wait here so they could get all the credit?" she had her mouth open.

"I'll beat their asses if they do." Dasom spoke out, keep a straight face. "Hm, what do you think?" Hayun asked Misun who had her eyes closed. Misun kept a calm expression on her face, but her legs were trembling.

They all looked at each other strangely. Okemia whispered to boreum, "She definitely wants to fight already."

Her breathing became unstable too. Boreum was about to touch her, "Misu-"

Misun got up and stood right in front of the door. "I can't wait anymore." The rest of them got up too. "We have to wait for their signal." Dasom gave a reasoning.

"I'm gonna scream." Misun said to them.

"Uhh" was all they could say out. "Sure, go for it." Okemia said, backing up from her. Misun inhaled and exhaled, she was about to scream until the door busted open and revealed chaos.

"Finally!" Hayun yelled out.

"Help us, please!" Heeseung said to Misun with pleading eyes. She nodded for a short answer not wanting to cause anything.

"Okemia, I'm gonna use it." She said, not looking at her. Her friend didn't mind, so she stayed silent.

"Let's go." Dasom spoke out going through them and heading into the big crowd with no hesitation. She shot the person who was toppled on Jay. he looked at her then nodded as sign of gratitude.

If Misun could describe it, this situation feels like that feeling when you smell fresh linen. She can fight freely now. She ran past four men then stopped with her hands still in position. Their bodies could be seen falling on the floor. "Not bad." Heeseung said on the side.

She stuck her middle finger at him and left to fight more. He let a slight chuckle out and admired her fighting skills. She kept prancing around and killing every single person that was left. Her blade was left when crimson red blood dripping as she stood there wiping her forehead.

They finished defeating all the men as they were all breathing heavily. Mr. Cho was panicking on the inside.

She head counted Okemia, Hayun, Dasom, and Boreum, where's Boreum? She was fighting Mr. Cho by herself. Misuns eyes became slightly wider and wondered why she would do such a thing. She knew her best friend wouldn't be capable of such a thing.

The others noticed that quickly and got up, ready to go to her. Mr. Cho had his hand full with a fistful of her hair. She was wincing in pain and trying to grab his body. "Boreum!" Sunghoon yelled. "Let go of her."

Misun was about to jump at them to release when Heeseung grabbed her by both arms. "Lee Heeseung, what are you doing?!"

She kept trying to let out of his touch causing him to scrunch his face as he was struggling trying not to let go her, "Don't-"

"He might do something worse if we interfere." He said, making her calm and stand up properly. She was so anxious in the moment that she didn't realize her other colleagues safety. "Okay, let go now." She said looking at his hands. All their attention was towards Mr. Cho who held Boreum. Everyone's faces and arms had scratches with spots of blood.

"Let go of her." Misun said in a sharp tone.

"Why should I?" Mr. Cho asked, smiling. "If you guys get to kill all my men, then I should at least kill one of you guys right?"

Misun scoffed from that ridiculous reasoning. "I won't let you kill anyone." She strictly replied. Mr. Cho sighed sarcastically, "Fine, this is so boring anyways." He said. He moved with boreum in front of them, still clasping her hair. He was ready to let go of her and let her be free from his hold.

Before he shoved her to the floor, he brought a gun and shot her body from behind. Everyone's faces widened as everyone stated running towards them.

"Boreum!" Misun screamed out so loud, she surprised herself. Her best friend was falling to the floor to where she had been pushed. She was panicking, her best friend had just been shot in front of her. Her hands were shaking, lips quivering, and eyes going back and forth.

Misun looked at her hands that had Boreums blood from her trying to stop the bleeding. She looked angrily mad while she got up shakily and looked directly at Mr. Cho who was smiling, "Hayun, bring her outside and call Mr. Bang to bring ambulance."

──────────────────