| 8 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

Misun went home feeling so exhausted. She lived by herself because her mom and dad disappeared when she was a baby. Misun had always wondered what happened or what she might've did wrong for them to leave her life like that. She also never had any siblings, which is the reason why she finds her friends so comforting.

Even though she goes to such a prestigious and rich school, she wasn't at least half of that. Her grades are what helped her be a student of that school. She didn't have a fancy two story house unlike her other friends, just a regular apartment.

Her aunt helped her all through her life. She was the one who introduced Misun to source. Aunt Yoorim thought it would help her forget about it, and it did. Misun's so focused on her grades and her job in source that the she hasn't even seen any pictures of her parents and how they look like.

"There's nothing to eat." Misun looked inside her fridge. It was almost midnight and her stomach was growling.

She didn't do anything about it. It was almost the next day and she didn't want to wake up late for school. She also just wanted to rest already.

Misun decided to sleep it out. After showering, she was lying down on her bed. She made sure to put the ointment for her injury on her neck and cover it again before going to bed. She only hoped for a delightful dream to fulfill her head.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

The voices of the students filled the school hallways with commotion. Conversely, Misun was still getting used to the bright lights. Despite appearing exhausted, she actually enjoyed a restful night's sleep.

"Misun!" She turned around and saw Sunoo waving his hand in the air.

"Morning Sunoo." Misun smiled as she bowed. "Shall we go to class together?" She nodded as they both started walking.

What startled her was when Sunoo linked arms with her. He immediately widened his eyes, "Sorry! I just feel comfortable with you." His eyes smiled.

"It's okay." she laughed quietly.

"You know, I'm really glad that our groups had combined. I feel like so many things will happen soon." He said, which made her wonder about the group activities and missions. Misun hummed as a response, not really knowing how to answer.

"I'm sorry for your neck too, hopefully it heals fast." He said pouting his lips at her. "It'll be fine, my ointment will help." She told him as he nodded.

He was quite the chatterbox, misun didn't mind it though. "So did Heeseung apologize to you?" He asked. She nodded and his eyes gleamed up with happiness. Sunoo took a hold a of his chest, "Wah! I'm so glad" She just stared at him blankly.