| 36 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

"Ha, look at you!" Okemia had burst out laughing at Misun's face.

Okemia remembered about the face masks her mom brought her from Japan and decided that they would use it. With that, they chose Misun to be the first one to apply it on. She quivered feeling the cool sensation along with the applicator running across her skin. The charcoal face mask was gray and were soon on all their faces.

Okemia's bed was very big so they all laid down horizontally, making them all fit. On the back of the face mask package they were doing, they needed to let it sit for fifteen minutes. In the meantime, they sighed looking at the ceiling of the room.

"Ah, when was the last time we've done something like this?" Dasom asked, feeling relaxed with her eyes closed.

Misun laid on the edge, contemplating if she should ask them a question that she had been thinking about. She breathed out louder than the rest of them.

"What's wrong?" Boreum looked at her, knowing something was probably off with her.

She sat up from her sleep position watching everyone else to do the same. "Can I ask you guys something?"

"What is it?" Dasom seemed unenthusiastic waiting for her question.

"How do you know if you fall in love?" Her question unprepared her friends as they stared at her peculiarly. Out of all the people that they knew, they wouldn't have expected Misun to ask a question about love.

"Ah! Do you like someone, Misun?" Okemia gasped loudly and grabbed onto her sleeve, with her brightening eyes.

"No." that was seen as a partial lie because she didn't make direct eye contact with her. "I just wanna know how someone can fall in love."

Weird, everyone thought, but Hayun soon explained to her about the emotion. "Romantic love can feel overwhelming, passionate, or complicated. It requires a persons trust and vulnerability to the connection that some may have."

"For example, just how you asked us the question can possibly mean that you've been thinking about someone. They're stuck in your mind like glue. You can't stop thinking about them and you feel more happy when you're around someone you love. When someone is in love, they have heart palpitations, trouble breathing around them, and find themselves tripping in their own words."

"Wow, how do you know all this?" Dasom asked, sensing that she never had a boyfriend.

"I do my research.. don't ask about it." While Misun tried to understand every word she spoke, the others looked oddly at Hayun.