| 17 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

The time was 12:04 a.m and Misun still couldn't sleep. All the girls had their own room since Mr. Bang and Ms. Kim demanded that all of them were to be together in one place now. The amount of times she turned over, covered her ears, and covered her eyes were not enough.

Since she lived there now, her aunt was the only one living at the apartment. Of course her aunt knew about all this, Misun knew she needed to tell her and she understood.

She gave up in trying to sleep, so she got up and went to her desk. Misun grabbed the missing person report that Mr. Bang had given her. She wanted the time to review before they could get to the real deal.

Misun was talking to herself, "Missing person : Kim Johyun."

"Last seen February 13, 2005 at a grocery store in seoul."

"Leading suspects... still remain unknown." She sighed, dragging her finger down the words.

"There's no way we'll figure this out." Misun put her hand on her head.

"Can't figure it out?" Heeseung spoke at her door shocking her, standing there with his arms and legs crossed.

"You scared me, Lee Heeseung." She held her chest. "You're such a weirdo and what are you doing in my room? You didn't even knock."

"I didn't want to because I knew you wouldn't let me in." Heeseung stated as he continued to walk past her in her own room.

"What are you doing here? Are you going to humiliate me more, because I can just give the same amount of energy back." Misun told him.

"I saw you looking at the missing person report. I wanted to work on it with you." Heeseung said, not breaking eye contact with her. He proceeded to pull up another chair to her desk and sat down.

Misun still stood near him, looking at him with crossed arms. "You're pathetic you know. You have the audacity to come in here after you did that silly little act at the dinner table."

Heeseung's back was facing her as he said, "I won't apologize, but if you don't sit down and help me, then you won't hear the end of it."

"Just as I thought, spending more time with you is just as annoying as you are from afar." She responded, even if she was going to her chair to sit down.

"That's more like it." Heeseung looked at her as she still had her arms crossed.

"I don't know what you wanted to work on because there's no leading suspects, all we know is where she was last seen." Misun said.