| 32 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

"We're gonna slow dance to the song." Heeseung told her. He was so composed with her.

"W- what? Why? I can't dance." Misun said, flustered and tried to release her hands from his shoulder, but only felt her hand land back from Heeseung keeping them there.

"You'll be fine, just follow my feet." He said, with the chorus and their moves beginning.

Now I believe

La la la la la, I sing a song like this

With the one I was desperately looking for

My, oh my, oh my, oh my love

Be my only love

Did the two both relate to the song? Were they trying to express the desire to be someone and wish for that person to be their everything? Some questions are hard to answer such as these.

Heeseung moved well to the beautifully made song. He stared down at Misun, who hasn't been looking up because she was trying to follow his feet. He laughed softly at the sight as he lead the dance clasping onto her hand. Even though the music was loud enough for them both, Misun's thoughts and efforts to follow him were louder in her head.

One step, two step, three, every step Misun had tried to do had been ending up with Heeseung's feet being crushed. "Sorry." She said, not wanting to look at him.

"You suck at this." He said, gaining her attention and laughing at her. A visible pout was seen on her face. Heeseung softened up his laughing face seeing Misun.

"I told you, I can't dance." Heeseung's heart pulsated seeing her Misun act way different than before.

"You're only moving your feet, it can't possibly be that hard." He said, arms still on her waist and hers on his neck. They weren't even dancing anymore.

"Well sorry, I'm not gifted with the ability to dance." She said, making direct eye contact with him.

I can see his face so clearly. His brown eyes and black fluffy hair is illuminating from the light. My heart hurts looking at him. Why? Do I have issues with my heart?

"Do I have something on my face?" He asked worriedly, seeing misun stare at him.

"Oh, no you don't." Heeseung's words snapped her out of the trance she was in. "Heeseung?..."

"Hm?"

"You can let go now, the songs over." Misun said, eyeing his hands who were touching her body. "Oh, sorry. " His face heated up and he slowly slid off both his hands, preventing the act of panic. The way his right hand slid of Misun's waist gave her the butterflies.

*Ring ring ring*

The loud ringtone rung in their ears because of the earphones. No one ever called Misun during the day, or even regularly. Who would be calling at this hour? She faced her phone up to both of their views and saw an unknown number.

She looked at Heeseung, who was already looking at her and slowly answered the call. If anything went wrong, it would be a good thing for Heeseung to hear the call too.

"Hello?" Misun asked, her voice was semi-quiet because of a random person calling.

"Ah my daughter, I guess you know the truth about me right?"

The person who belonged to the unknown number was no less than Kim Wonshik. Heeseung wanted to say something but Misun's hand landed onto his mouth, making him resist the urge to speak.

"What do you want." Her body was filling with rage hearing his voice.

"Is that any way to talk to your father?" Even though he was on the other line, she could tell he had an ugly smirk on his face.

"You will never be my father." She spat out, trying to keep her voice down in the library. "Ever." She finished.

"Well someone needs to be your aunt right? Who will be that person if she's about to die right now?" Kim Wonshik laughed maniacally.

"What did you do to aunt Yoorim?!" She yelled, receiving shushes from the librarians. She dragged Heeseung's hand and left the library quickly to use her voice more.

"What did you do?!" She screamed again. Misun's eyes were tearing up. She couldn't have someone leaving her, especially when aunt Yoorim provided her with everything.

"Come back tonight."

"If you don't, this knife i'm holding right now goes in her throat." He said, along with a woman screams being heard in the back.

"Don't hurt her!" Misun protested. Heeseung had more of a reason to help Misun. He couldn't bare looking at her sad yet having an enraged look.

"Here Yoorim, say something to your niece." As he moved the phone, sounds of metal were heard clanking together.

"M- mi.. sun, pleas.. please help me." Those were the last words Misun and Heeseung heard before the call ended.

Misun broke down after hearing her aunt in danger. She felt that all of this was her fault. She sat on the floors of the halls breathing panicky. Heeseung tried to comfort her. He bent down on one his legs and patted her head.

"Look at me, everything will be alright." He soon told the others as they all rushed home.

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

"This is all my fault." Misun sat on the couch with her hands covering her face. Everyone looked at her with sorrow.

"It's not Misun, it never was. Kim Wonshik was the cause of this all." Sunoo said, linking his arms with hers. She smiled softly at the fact that he was comforting her.

"All that's left for me to do is kill him. I can't stand this anymore, I can't have you guys risk your safety for me." She wanted to stick to her first plan, which was killing him.

"We'll go there again tonight and for the last time." Misun seemed strongly motivated.

The sun was slowly heading towards its sleep when they were all on the way to the boat crates. It was the same thing every time, the all black attire and the weapons strapped to their legs or arms. Misun tried not to worry, but her inner thoughts kept bombarding her head.

Everything was set out for this exact moment. By the time she was fully grown, she had finally learned the truth. She'd honestly wished she never knew the truth, so that way none of this would've had to happen. A part of her knew if that happened, she would have never met Lee Heeseung.

"Aunt Yoorim, please wait for me."

──────────────────

a/n : after this little segment is done, i swear there will be wholesome and soft scenes! just wait :]