| 13 |

──────────────────

──────────────────

"We need to continue. We're not done here." Dasom said as she dragged Misun, giving Heeseung the look.

He stood there stunned and Heeseung had no idea of the nonsense he spoke earlier to her. He himself didn't know what went wrong. Even though she treated him the same, maybe the mirroring it back just wasn't right.

Did I do something wrong? She released her blade from her saya, to save me. I don't understand. Heeseung was worrying too much and he thought he should think no less and see Misun as a rival.

His thoughts were shut off when Jay patted his right shoulder blade. "She got you there buddy." Heeseung looked at him up and down trying to shut him up.

"Whatever, let's go too." He said before the rest followed.

They were walking down a hall now. The walls were white and the floors texture was velvet in the color red. Misun and the other girls walked in the front, taking the lead. Heeseung and them were in the back.

Misun was walking with a straightened posture and had her head up. Okemia tugged her jacket, "Misun, are you okay?"

She nodded with a smile but Okemia could tell that had been very fake. She shook her head in disappointment at Misun, "I know you're not okay. The last time you had to release your blade from your saya was whe-"

"Okemia, please, I'd rather have you not mention that right now." She was silent after that. It's true, all these times when Misun had fought with her kitana, it was never with the blade.

She had always fought with the saya on. Misun swore on the Makino clan that she wouldn't use her blade unless she really needed it. Okemia's family took the time and brought Misun in to teach her about fighting with a katana. She had learned when we had barely became a group. The Makino family was trying to force Okemia into learning about it but she didn't want to. So, she told her family Misun would be her replacement. She enjoyed every second of it. Okemia and her didn't mind it.

That was before she had accidentally hurt someone. It was winter of 2020 when this had happened. She was sleeping over at the Makino's due to the heavy snow that had covered every inch of area and made it impossible to go home.

She had her own room to sleep in there. Almost every Makino relative and family member had lived there.

Usually after nine o'clock, everyone is supposed to be asleep. That's when she had heard a noise from outside her room. Misun heard the noise come closer and closer until she could see a shadowed figure carrying something sharp at her door. Misun panicked.

She had grabbed her kitana and slashed someone. Jt was Okemia's aunt. Her blood stained the frosty snow the covered the floor. What the color white was, was now red. She never meant to hurt her, she didn't know it was her. The family threatened to ban Misun from their territory, but Okemia managed to stop them. She protected Misun with her life. From that day on, she kept her promise.

Misun's thoughts about the past cleared off by herself when she realized her vision got blurry. She had tears forming in her eyes. She pretended to look up at the lights to prevent it from falling.

"When what?" Heeseung asked to himself. He was secretly listening in to Misun and Okemia. He was interested in what they were talking about. He sighed as he couldn't comprehend or understand a single thing that had happened.

Heeseung and them stopped walking when Misun and them had stopped too. They appeared in front of a door. They were sure that the person was in there, due to the fact that they had defeated the two men that were standing in front of this door earlier. It was also the only door that was in the hall and had lead them to.

Misun turned around and looked directly at Heeseung. He looked at her then to the sides of him.

"Lee Heeseung, open it." She ordered.

"What the fuck? You do it." He whisper yelled back. "You should open it, dumbass." She said dragging out the last word."

"Kim Misun, you are gonna get it-" Before Heeseung could do anything else, Jungwon held his shoulder. He glanced at Jungwon who was already looking at the door.

"Enough with your guys bickering. Heeseung just go." He said, making heeseung tighten his face.

Heeseung sighed and walked in front of all of them. "I'm gonna go open it, I guess." He rolled his eyes when he heard no response back to him. The others were tired of waiting, this boss could probably hear them already from all their chatter.

He twisted the doorknob and revealed a big room. There was desk in the middle and a chair that was turned around. They could hear some subtle laughter.

"You've finally arrived." The head of the gang said as he turned his chair around. He looked disappointed and moved his body to see anyone behind them.

"Only boys? No girls here?" He said in pouty voice. He was a grown man, yet craving for that young girl presence, absolutely disgusting.

"You pervert, it's only us here." Heeseung spat out, giving him a death glare. He had told Misun and them to stay outside first, then, if anything physical happens, to come inside. Of course Misun was making a fuss out of it but agreed as they were gonna go soon.

"How's Sihyuk?" He said, exhaling smoke from the cigarette that he just inhaled from. Heeseung and them only looked at him confused as to the name he mentioned.

The gang head noticed and repeated himself but with a different name, "I meant, how's Mr. Bang?"

"We used to be buddies back in the day you know, before I killed his cousin." He had a big smile on his face, it almost looked like he had gone crazy.

"It's a shame, he had to order you guys to come and kill me right?" he asked. "He's been plotting vengeance for a long time."

"You sure are wrong about one thing." Sunoo said with his head down. He was waiting for what he had to say as Sunoo slowly lifted his head with a smirk. "And what's that?" he curiously asked.

"We won't kill you because Mr. Bang ordered us to." he stated.

"We'll kill you because we want to."

──────────────────