Chapter 216-220

Chapter 216

While looking around, Yang Yuqing felt a gentle hug on his shoulder. He looked back in shock, and saw that the person in front of him pulled his slipping shirt back to his body and lowered his head to help him retie the ties.

Yang Yuqing lowered his eyes and blushed slightly: "Although I haven't seen the fairyland, that's probably it."

"Do you like it here?" Mu Cheng asked.

"I like it, I like it so much."

"From what I see in Young Master Yang's clothes and manners, he should come from a wealthy family. If you want it, people around you will probably be able to move it for you. What does the corridor of the house mean?"

"I have indeed seen a lot of small garden courtyards, but none of them were what I expected. I can't say what's wrong. Maybe it's just that there are a few unexpected lamps that make people look warm, and there is a blanket that I can lie down on whenever I want. , Well...I can't say it's missing. Everything is clearly prepared for me, but...it just doesn't feel right, even if I move the mountain there, it's the same. This mountain is only good here."

What's more, it's not just the scenery here, but also the people here. Yang Yuqing lowered his head and smiled as he spoke.

Besides, there is such a cute little elf, sooner or later I have to touch it.

001 saw his happy expression and said secretly: "Of course you will like it. My host is specially built according to your wishes."

001 also found out that before the host came to this small world, when checking the data, he had spoiled the story. He knew the identity of the task target in advance, knew his own identity, and even knew the fate of the task target in the original plot. In addition, he had spoiled the story. He has to get more information than this system, and he also knows what the life the task target wants to live the most.

No wonder the host said at the beginning that he would not enter the palace until the emperor came to him, because he had long known that the emperor did not like life in the palace.

This place was built according to the emperor's heart's longing, how could he not like it?

However, 001 felt that the host was teasing it even though it clearly knew the mission.

"As long as you like it." Mu Cheng pressed the system back into his consciousness, smiled at the person in front of him, and led him to continue walking until he reached the depths of the clouds and smoke. It was like stepping into a fairyland. He could faintly see a bit of green in the haze, "You Just wait in the corridor while I go collect the herbs."

"I'll follow you..."

"You probably can't walk that way over there, so stay here and have something to eat. I'll be back soon."

"Okay." Yang Yuqing didn't interrupt and ate his favorite snack while watching the scenery. The core was packed in another small bag and he would take it back later and find a special place to throw it away.

Mu Cheng walked from the corridor into the clouds and mist. The mist was so thick that he could no longer see his figure.

About half an hour later, he came from the end of the white corridor. He took off his bamboo hat and held a light yellow flower in his hand. The small petals were like stars gathered together.

Yang Yuqing went up to meet him and saw that he already had more than half of the herbs in the basket on his back. He couldn't help but be surprised: "I picked so many in just a moment."

"Well," Mu Cheng handed him the flower in his hand.

"Given to me?"

Mu Cheng nodded: "I saw this flower blooming brightly in the rain. It's very beautiful. I wonder if you will like it."