Chapter 74

"In addition, dividing the military power of the Han family cannot be done now. The emperor will alert the enemy at the first move. Usurping the throne cannot control King Jin, but it does not mean that other crimes cannot be punished. When the people are angry and the Han family loses their prestige, then the emperor will be famous. Take back power." Mu Cheng continued to write.

"Is there any greater crime than plotting to usurp the throne?" Ji Tingshu asked.

"Yes, let me collect the evidence. Before that, please don't say anything."

Of course Ji Ting wouldn't say it, but he was puzzled: "Why should I believe you?"

"You and I are on the same boat. I can't keep being a cat. When Jinghong and I switch sides and return to normal, King Jin won't let me go." King Jin won't let him go, so there's nothing to be afraid of, but He now wants Ji Ting to write to him. He cannot say that I am doing it for you, but can only connect the interests of the two people.

"Can I exchange it back?" Ji Tingshu noticed the important point.

"Yes, but I don't know when." Mu Cheng said matter-of-factly.

Ji Tingshu was silent for a long time.

He hated this man, but what he said was right. They were in the same boat. Even if he wanted to die together, he had to defeat his enemy first.

He believed Mu Cheng for the time being: "Okay, I'll help with your business." By the way, he also answered what he just said.

After talking, he calmed down. No matter what his impression of this person was, they did need to cooperate now. When King Jin was brought down, it would not be too late for the two of them to settle things properly.

Mu Cheng didn't need to say anything. He folded the papers, burned them completely under the candlelight, and then turned to go to sleep.

Mu Cheng habitually jumped onto the soft couch, and when he met the eyes of the person lying down, he remembered that in the other person's eyes, he was no longer a cat.

Ji Tingshu neatly put him on the ground, turned him over and faced him inward, and ignored him again.

Mu Cheng paced beside the couch, secretly wondering why the treatment of cats and humans was so different?

Ji Tingshu, who was sleeping with his face covered, was also thinking. He remembered that he had slept with this cat in his arms before, and even took a bath with him. He felt shy and irritable, and covered his head with a quilt in anger.

When he woke up the next day, the prince jumped out of bed. Ji Tingshu was more pleased with the prince now. He was just a little kitten.

The servants in the mansion were chatting, covering their mouths and laughing: "The way the princess looks at the prince is so doting."

"Yes, yes, they have a really good relationship."

Ji Tingshu readily accepted that he did like kittens.

Of course, except for the one with a human inside, he is now very cold to Jinghong, and the servants are puzzled.

After that, the emperor came several times, still asking for advice on some state affairs. Mu Cheng listened and got a general understanding of the little emperor's ideas on governing the country.

When Ji Tingshu married into the palace, he had to take charge of the palace's accounts, the employment of the servants, etc. The prince had no concubines, and there were no fights in the inner courtyard. It was not a big deal to manage the accounts and people. Most of the servants in the palace were honest and did their duty, and there was no trouble. Yao Mozi.