Chapter 39 The Cold-hearted Movie King (End)

In the rare moment of leisure, Mu Cheng continued to sleep, but he was not sleeping as deeply as the person in his arms. He half-opened his eyes and stroked the hair of the person in his arms.

001 saw that he was awake and said quickly: "Host, the mission is completed." It received the message at about three o'clock in the afternoon, but the host was asleep and could not be disturbed.

"All done?"

"Yes, both lines of Lin Shuangmu and Lu Mu are completed."

Lin Shuangmu couldn't drink blood anymore, and Mother Lu only realized that she had been deceived after seeing the video. Lin Shuangmu had a purpose in approaching her, and his kindness to her was all fake. She was deceived, and even drank. Pass that person's saliva...

Mother Lu felt sick in her stomach.

She regretted it immensely. Listening to the villain's words was the second best thing. The problem was that she had just sent a video on behalf of this person, helping to frame her own son.

Of course, netizens would not give up easily and scolded her to pieces.

And she herself was so ashamed that she didn't know where to go, and she was even more frightened.

No matter how brave she was, she would not dare to ask for anything in front of Mu Cheng and Lu Yushen. She would not even dare to see those two people.

"Mother Lu has no face and no courage to ask for anything more from Xiao Shen." 001 said, "The program determined that her line has been completed."

The system is doing business, and after the task is completed, there is one thing to ask: "Host, do you want to leave this world?"

Mu Cheng stroked his eyebrows and said slowly, "Do you want to go back to the factory and make it again?"

"No, I understand." The system replied very simply.

As dusk fell, Lu Yushen stood up lazily, looked at the time, and couldn't help but be startled: "Have I slept for so long?"

"No, didn't you go to bed just before dawn?" Mu Cheng opened the curtains, and the rain was still falling. Away from the hustle and bustle of the world, the fresh mountain air penetrated through the window, and he could hear the rustling rain falling through the window.

Lu Yushen lifted the quilt and got out of bed. As soon as he took a step, he felt his waist was sore. Thinking of last night's scene, his face turned red. He lowered his head and pursed his lips. He walked slowly to the window and looked at the lush green mountains. He saw the rising mountains. The mist rises, like a veil, like a dream.

He wanted to pick up his phone and take a look, but his eyes were attracted by the lingering mist, and he wanted to just enjoy the relaxation and tranquility.

Mu Cheng saw what he was thinking, held his waist and looked outside with him: "Don't worry, be calm, nothing will happen."

"Yeah." He nodded, thinking that every day would be like normal, and today was just an ordinary day, and nothing happened.

It wasn't until the next day that he learned about Lin Shuangmu's series of events, but by then the dust had settled.

Mu Cheng's play was also coming to an end, so he stayed with the crew for a few more days to accompany him until the work was over and then go home together.

When I returned to their home, it felt different from before.

The rooms...of course have to be moved together.

Mother Lu was so timid that she didn't dare to look up at them while eating.

Lu Yushen was really angry about her posting the video and ignored her.