Chapter 141-145

Chapter 141

There were expressions of people watching the show all around.

At this time, the director also received a call from Yuexing Company, saying that Fenghua had terminated his contract with Brother Wen and there was no need to film here. They would arrange another suitable artist.

"Everyone, it's time to call it a day." The director hung up the phone and shouted.

People around also cheered: "Great, get off work early!"

They began to pack their things, ding-ding-dong-dong, and walked around. Brother Wen and his assistant stood in the middle, feeling doubly embarrassed.

Wengola pulled the clothes of the people around him and said, "Can you think of a solution for me?"

The assistant's face turned green and white, and he waved his hand: "You have terminated the contract, what do I care about you?" After that, he got into the car at a trot speed.

The twenty or thirty people who followed didn't bother to care and got on their own cars.

Brother Wen came to his senses and hurriedly chased after me: "Wait for me, wait for me, don't leave me here..."

He caught up with the last car and followed the people away. The nanny car was driving at the front and he had no chance to get in again.

The scene suddenly seemed spacious and much quieter. Yuan Yi exclaimed happily, but when facing his own people, he felt a little embarrassed: "I'm sorry, everyone, I will pay for today's lost work expenses myself."

"No," the director said, "The company didn't say it would deduct money. Xiao Yuan, you don't have to worry about it. It's too common for things to change on the day of filming."

"Yes, Xiao Yuan, you are very popular today." Others also said, "This kind of person should destroy his prestige and show off his power in front of newcomers."

"But by the way, Yuan's rejection of the endorsement deal and Fenghua's termination of the contract was really timely. If you didn't look at their faces, that's a wonderful thing."

Yuan Yi secretly smiled, is it difficult for Yuan to refuse?

It's good not to want to use family resources, but it doesn't mean that you can't let your family stand out if you are angry. They are not famous now and are ignored when they go out. This is normal. Many organizers can't take care of it and can only treat them more seriously. It's human nature, but This person is obviously deliberately making things difficult.

However, Fenghua's termination of the contract was really timely, which suddenly made the two people lose their arrogance, so happy!

He was also a little curious, yes, why did Fenghua terminate the contract so coincidentally?

However, with Brother Wen's character and business ability, it would only be a matter of time before his contract was terminated. It was just such a coincidence.

He looked for Mu Cheng through the crowd, and saw his smiling face in the crowd, so he walked over with an expression of appreciation, looking for praise. However, after thinking about it for a moment, he felt angry, but this seemed to the two of them. No good.

Who else will be filming this MV next?

He lowered his head in anger as if he had done something wrong.

Mu Cheng ruffled his hair and said with a smile, "Don't worry, Fenghua will arrange for someone else to come."

Yuan Yi was startled: "How do you know?"