Chapter 131-135

Chapter 131

Andy couldn't figure it out. Even if he asked, Mu Cheng probably wouldn't be able to figure it out. This is a too subtle connection.

Because the material used to repair the statue was transformed by him using his own power, the statue now also has his aura inside it. Therefore, they had a connection at this moment, when one was repairing the statue and the other was watching from the side.

This connection will not last long. When he completes the repair, it will be gone. Even if he touches the statue next time, it will be gone.

Andy didn't ask, but at this moment, the touch was still there, and he felt uncomfortable.

The paint went from my arms to my heart.

Andy covered his heart again. Fortunately, the statue had clothes, just like his white robe, but even through the clothes, he still felt uncomfortable.

Gods have never been in contact with humans. In his almost eternal life, only this person has hugged him. Today, he also held his hand and wiped away his tears.

He felt the waist mark, and the brush brushed back and forth. He felt a little itchy and moved.

Mu Cheng turned around: "What's wrong?"

"It's okay." Andy said, "Has your waist been brushed?"

"Soon."

"Otherwise, let's find another place."

"Ah?" Mu Cheng was confused, "The coloring is uneven."

"Okay then." Andy moved again and pursed her lips to prevent her expression from being too obvious.

After a lot of effort, I finally finished brushing my waist, and then my back, feeling it every time.

Continue down.

If the brush can't get into the crevices of the clothes, you have to use your hands, dip your fingers in paint, and rub it into the crevices of the stone statues, spreading it evenly back and forth.

Andy felt this touch and looked at the movement, and her heart began to fluctuate again. This was different from the previous emotions of joy and sadness. It was more like another feeling.

This feeling made his face feel a little hot, and he didn't dare to look any further.

He turned around and raised his hand to touch his face. He really couldn't figure out the reason for this reaction.

"Lord God, don't you want to read it?" Mu Cheng asked.

"I don't need to look at it," Andy said. "There's no need to apply it on the ankles. No one will notice."

"If you want to repair it, you have to repair it. I don't want to be perfunctory." Mu Cheng's brush had just painted the ankle. After finishing speaking, he paused and said in surprise, "You know where I painted it without looking?"

"Yeah." Andy nodded slightly.

"It's almost done, but the face still needs to be painted." The feet are painted, and finally the face. This statue is relatively large, because the face is high and a ladder needs to be moved, so Mu Cheng put it at the end.

There was a ladder in the church, and he climbed up it. He smiled tenderly at this face, raised his hand, and carefully traced his eyebrows.

After the painting was completed, the restoration of the entire statue was completed. Mu Cheng smiled on the ladder: "Lord God, I have a place to sleep tonight."

Andy then turned around and looked at the restored statue, which was more exquisite than before. His heart fluctuated: "Thank you."

"I told you many times that you don't need to say thank you to me." Mu Cheng was about to get off the ladder, but when he turned around, he saw something and paused slightly.