Chapter 61

After dinner, Luo Ran didn't want to leave yet: "It's holiday anyway, so I can't study all the time. Uncle, can you tell me about smart technology?"

"Okay." Mu Cheng put away the dishes and went to the sofa to turn on the computer.

The young man nestled next to him, listening in fascination. The sky was filled with heavy snow. The two of them were sitting on the sofa, with hot milk tea beside them. The quiet and leisurely time flowed slowly.

It snowed for two days, and Luo Ran stayed here for two days. Of course, he went back at night, and came here early during the day. He came to listen to Mu Cheng telling him these interesting knowledge.

The snow stopped on the third day, the sky cleared, the sun shone, and the remaining snow reflected the crystal light.

Although Luo Ran's parents were abroad, they still worried about him and asked the housekeeper and servants to come and deliver things to him.

The people had been here for several days and helped him fill up the house. The housekeeper had watched him grow up and treated him as his own child, so he would not have to nag him too much. When they came, Luo Ran would not be able to stay with Mu Cheng. Stayed and didn't come back for several days.

When they finally left, it was New Year's Eve, and the New Year atmosphere in the city was not that strong. His parents were often abroad, and they didn't pay much attention to these traditional festivals and customs. Therefore, he stayed here alone to celebrate the New Year, and his parents didn't say much.

But the New Year atmosphere in the small county town is very strong. The sound of firecrackers can be heard one after another since yesterday. Red lanterns have been hung up early from house to house on both sides of the alley. In order to join the group, the housekeeper also hung two here for him when he left yesterday.

The streets are all red, festive and auspicious.

Early in the morning, Luo Ran walked and arrived at the door of Mucheng's house.

Before he could reach it, he saw Mu Cheng wiping a car at the door. He walked around the car and said, "What a luxurious RV. Did you buy it?"

"Well, while I have nothing to do during the holidays, I plan to go on a trip."

Luo Ran walked around a few more times, but stopped talking.

He asked Mu Cheng some questions today. In the afternoon, the sound of firecrackers became louder and crackling. There were more and more people outside, and the laughter on the street could be heard inside the house.

Luo Ran stood up: "I have to go back. I won't bother you because it's the New Year. Uncle, why are you celebrating the New Year?"

"one person."

"Oh." The young man squeezed his hand, "I'm alone too."

"If you come over, then I'm two people."

"Ah?" Luo Ran raised his eyes and met a warm smile.

After a while, his eyes lit up: "Great, then I'll go back and get some things. I have a lot of food and drink at home."

He quickly brought a box over and took out everything, including all kinds of food and drinks. At the bottom of the box, he also took out a cat teasing stick.

Mu Cheng smiled and said: "They are all fast food, how can they be as delicious as freshly made ones? Wait, I will cook." He turned around and took out a box, "In this moment, you can do me a favor and put these Hang the Chinese knot for me, hang it wherever you like, wherever you think it looks good."