Chapter 88

Lin Fengxun looked up in embarrassment: "Why did you buy so many things for me?"

"These equipment are always useful if you keep them. If they are useful to you, they are useful to me, and I am also doing it for myself." Mu Cheng said, only when he said this to the other party would he feel at ease.

Lin Fengxun had no choice but to put away his things. After putting them away, the auction ended. Everyone stood up. Before leaving, they still looked back at him with envious expressions.

"Young City Lord, where are you going next?" Li Chenhuo asked.

"I'm going to the Youzhu Forest to defeat the bamboo demon and get the map of the demon city."

"Oh, could it be that the Young City Master wants to find the Demon King?"

"Exactly."

The two people on the opposite side said happily: "We are ordered by our master to look for traces of the Demon King. Can we continue to walk together?"

It happened that Chen Mojin and the others heard this: "We are also ordered to find the Demon King. If the Young City Master doesn't mind, let's come together."

Message board: [Two new team members have been added. Do you accept it? ]

Desire value is 100%.

Lin Fengxun had no problem.

Mu Cheng clicked to accept.

Message: [Team members are full. ]

The five young people seemed to have suddenly become familiar with each other. They looked at each other and smiled. They folded their hands in the middle and swore together: "I wish to defeat the demon king and keep the peace in the world!"

Mu Cheng noticed that the pink data bar on Lin Fengxun's head increased.

The joy value changed from 25% to 50%, which increased so much all at once.

It would take an hour or two hours for the five of us to go to the Youzhu Forest, and it would be inconvenient to take a crane due to the large number of people.

After two hours of walking in the game, Mu Cheng really had to wait for two hours. He put his phone in front of the computer and worked for a while.

After finishing my work, it was time for dinner. I looked down at those people. It was getting dark. They had found an inn to stay and were eating in the inn lobby.

Mu Cheng also went to cook. When he came back, he saw four Xuanmen disciples on the screen scrambling to find food for Lin Feng. They had seen his skills and his heroic spirit, and they were all impressed.

Lin Fengxun didn't like to take advantage. When others picked up food for him, he would also pick up some for others.

Going back and forth, the movements of these people seemed... quite intimate.

Mu Cheng watched the few people eating coldly and found that the dialog box had an additional option: alone conversation or group conversation.

Now that he has formed a team, he can talk to the entire team. Team tasks have also been added to the task receiving column. He can also assign tasks to other members of the team.

So, other people can also sense his presence?

Mu Cheng tried, tapping Chen Mojin's head and typing on the dialog box, but the message could not be sent.

You cannot speak to other people individually, but you can speak to the entire squad, similar to a public screen.

Several people had finished eating and planned to go back to their rooms to watch them go upstairs, two to the left and three to the right.