Chapter 59

Mu Cheng took a nap, but Luo Ran was restless and didn't sleep much.

However, the warm sunlight shines all over the body, making it comfortable even if you don't fall asleep.

After waking up, I walked around the fields. By sunset, it felt a little cold.

"Go back." Mu Cheng said.

The young man still didn't know what he wanted to say, but he nodded obediently.

The bicycle carried the two of them across the field ridge and back to the alley in the setting sun. Luo Ran's home arrived first. The young man got off the bicycle and watched the man move forward with the setting sun.

On Monday, I faced another heavy workload.

At noon, half an hour after school, it was almost past the meal time, and the peak customer flow in the convenience store had also passed.

Slowly quieting down, Mu Cheng was clearing away the garbage on the table. Through the glass door, he saw Li Jiajia and the others pulling Luo Ran this way, looking around like thieves.

Unexpectedly, Li Jiajia and the others actually carried schoolbags, which was the first time they saw them.

When they arrived at the store, they looked around with their schoolbags in their hands. When no one was around, they opened their schoolbags more vigilantly at the table.

Mu Cheng walked over and watched them take things out.

What are you pretending to be so nervous about?

Then, watch them take out Chinese books, mathematics test papers, physical chemistry...

After watching them look around again, they took out pens and scratch paper.

Mu Cheng: "..."

As a student, why do you make the things you should bring out the most so embarrassing?

He said: "You..."

At this moment, a student came into the store, and Li Jiajia booed quickly.

The student finished shopping and left. After Li Jiajia made sure there was no one in the store, he motioned to Mu Cheng to bend down and whispered in his ear: "We have to study."

"It's too shameful to study in school. Uncle, we want to study in your store at noon. Is that okay?"

"Studying at school... is embarrassing?" There was nothing wrong with studying in his shop, but he didn't understand what he said.

Isn't school just for learning?

"Who are we, the school bully?" Chu Jun explained from the side, "It's very embarrassing for people to see the school bully study seriously."

"ah?"

"But uncle, you asked us to get over 400 points in the test. What should we do if we don't study?" Liang Wei also said, "Anyway, in school, it is absolutely shameless to study hard."

"We will learn from you, Luo Ran is willing to help us with tutoring." Qi Xiu said.

Luo Ran nodded.

Mu Cheng stroked his eyebrows and said helplessly, "Okay." He turned around and poured water for a few people, and pulled down the blinds on the glass between the display cabinet and the rest area. That area was separated from this side, and visitors could usually see there. Once there are people sitting there, there will be no more people passing by, and the environment can be considered quiet.

Luo Ran lectured them on topics, which also consolidated his knowledge. Occasionally, he would come out and talk to Mu Cheng in front of the counter.

However, Mu Cheng didn't expect them to come today. He brought the little white cat here in the morning. He had to feed it at noon.