Chapter 87

"If you want to avoid the water droplets, you just want to go to the South China Sea to find blood jade corals. You don't have to go, I found them for you." Mu Cheng said.

You can buy this blood jade coral mall, but the price is quite high. If you think about it, you can buy this small apartment where the original owner lived in this world.

Mu Cheng didn't buy it in the morning because he really didn't have that much money at that time and it was only his second day in this world.

Work hard during the day and earn this money.

Money will make money, and this little money will immediately mean nothing to him.

The South China Sea dungeon has nothing to do with the main story. You can go there or not. What you want is already here, so why take the risk?

Lin Fengxun was delighted: "How did you find it?"

"Well...it's very simple for me." It's just a matter of moving your fingers.

But for the villain, he has to travel thousands of miles, ride the wind and waves, dive into the deep sea, pass through the vortex of huge waves, defeat layers of sea monsters, and get bruised all over before he can get it.

No need, really no need.

"But..." Lin Fengxun felt ashamed.

"I've already said that you and I are a team, and you benefit from it and I benefit from it," Mu Cheng said.

Lin Fengxun didn't say anything else. He thanked him and took the blood jade coral.

It was getting dark and he was going to take a shower.

Mu Cheng saw that it was nine o'clock in the evening.

The little man lingered in front of the screen for a while, then raised his eyes.

Mu Cheng knew what he was thinking and typed with a smile: "Don't worry, the game has built-in privacy protection functions, I can't see it."

Lin Fengxun then walked behind the screen.

Mu Cheng had already taken a shower and was waiting for him with the game on.

When the water vapor filled the air, Lin Fengxun thought deeply. Before taking off his clothes, he raised his eyes and made a fist in the void.

When there was no response, he rolled his eyes and put his hands together to make a heart sign.

Still no response.

Grinning and glaring, making a face.

No response.

Reassured now that the man was indeed invisible, he took off his clothes and entered the tub.

Mu Cheng clicked on the message bar.

[Xunxun Baobao shakes his fist at you. ]

[Xunxun Baobao sends you a heart. ]

[Baby Xunxun smiles at you and gives you a wink. ]

Mu Cheng: "..."

After taking a bath, the little man went to the window to read a book, but he didn't seem to read it. He didn't touch a page of the book for a long time. At ten o'clock, he went to bed on time.

Just as he was about to lie down, he looked serious: "Don't touch my clothes. I will never wear those weird things in the cabinet."

Mu Cheng smiled: "Oh."

The villain lay down, the bedroom lights went out, and he was in a shielded state again. He could not talk to the other person now.

Mu Cheng quickly entered the mall to buy clothes.