Chapter 166-170

Chapter 166

Returning to the base, the front of the base was also in a mess.

The soldiers were cleaning up the scene. The tall man in military uniform turned back and smiled at them.

Half of his face was covered with red lines, it was Xu Ci.

Here, we have just experienced a battle.

A group of mutants took advantage of the fact that all the important forces in the base were in the laboratory and attacked the place. The one who stayed behind at the base was the First Military Headquarters.

As the first military general, Xu Ci was obliged to lead the troops into battle.

The fighting here was not as brutal as in the laboratory, and humans were victorious.

The two parties met and smiled at each other, but both had tears in their eyes.

On this day, the base door opened wide again.

Everyone lined up, holding the commander's military hat, and walked in silently.

The drizzle continued, and many people gathered on both sides of the road, crying softly to see the commander off.

After the war, the commander was sacrificed, and the military needed to make adjustments. The antibody drug was successfully developed, and a large number of manpower was quickly deployed for mass production. This time, the soldiers who were scratched by mutants during the war had time to take the antibody drug, and successfully avoided be infected.

The infection lasted no more than a day and night, and antibody drugs were effective.

The production of drugs means that the generation of new mutants will be greatly reduced in the future.

Next, as long as people are protected and the existing mutants are eliminated, the world can be rebuilt.

The remaining mutants should not be underestimated. Those who attacked the laboratory were actually just the vanguard. The real leader was the army of mutants slowly coming from the source of the pollution.

Compared to the army of mutants, these even pale into insignificance.

This vanguard has already consumed most of its military strength, and suffered huge losses after this battle.

Therefore, the situation is still very urgent.

The base must immediately increase its manpower and strengthen combat performances. It also urgently needs a new commander.

The commander adopts a recommendation system, selecting from among the generals and above in each department, and then recommends and selects them based on military merit and scores in various competitions.

During this battle, many people saw Mu Cheng fighting among the mutants and guarding the gate. Without him, the laboratory would not have been able to defend itself.

And many people also know clearly that if it weren't for him, they would be dead by now.

Everyone can clearly see his other abilities, including infrastructure and defensive measures, and his leadership skills are also top-notch.

Moreover, he is the only one with five-element abilities. This world needs strong people. Even if we don't look at anything else but only ability, he is undoubtedly the one.

So all the recommendations were approved, and Mu Cheng became the new commander.

When these things were completed, it was exactly the seventh day since the battle in the laboratory.