Chapter 91

Without waiting for a response, he should be sleeping, Lin Feng thought.

Unable to conceal his excitement, he tossed and turned for half the night, and when it was almost dawn, he finally fell asleep.

I didn't close my eyes for long when I was suddenly awakened by a knock on the door.

He stood up and opened the door. Two pairs of junior brothers ran in in panic, pointing to the words on their heads in surprise: "Young City Master, look quickly!"

Lin Fengxun raised his eyes and was shocked to see Fuyun's handwriting.

"Looking for the baby, there is fragrance in the lantern, wishing you a sweet dream." It was Mu Cheng's message on the public screen.

He was shocked: "You can see it too?"

After he asked the question, he remembered that Mu Cheng had said before that he could arrange tasks for them, so he thought he could talk to them. However, looking at the shocked expressions on these people's faces, it was obvious that Mu Cheng had not contacted them before.

In other words, he can contact these people, or he can contact himself alone.

I posted this sentence suddenly so that everyone could see it. I wonder if I clicked the wrong button.

I don't know if he saw his question last night. This question should have been in a separate relationship between the two and could not be seen by others.

But he had no time to think about it now, so he closed the door, pulled a few people to the table, and explained in as much detail as possible.

"So, you are saying that our huge world is just a small world inside a brick?" Chen Mojin said in shock.

"Whatever you feel is real to you and what is real around you is real." Lin Fengxun said.

"You said that he is not a god, but a person from another world, but he can control us?" Shen Mo asked.

Lin Fengxun did not deny this: "But he will not mess around. He is here to help us defeat the Demon King."

A few people recalled carefully that there were some things they did before without thinking, as if they were doing it on a sudden whim.

But there was nothing bad going on. The tasks they were assigned allowed them to express their feelings to their sweethearts.

They are all in the game, and they are not too shocked or unable to accept the news, but they are still surprised and need to digest it.

After a long time, they slowly accepted it, figured it out, and asked Lin Feng for some details. After hearing the explanations one by one, they basically had no doubts.

And when I thought about it more carefully, I discovered something else: "Young City Lord, did he say those words to you?"

"Well, I think he might have accidentally mixed it up."

"Then..." A few people wanted to laugh, but were a little surprised, "Young City Master, could it be... that the person you like is him?"

The young city lord has repeatedly mentioned that he has someone accompanying him, but he has never been seen. Thinking about it this way, if it was him, everything would make sense.

Lin Fengxun pursed his lips and nodded: "Yes."

"This..." Several people looked at each other, "Young City Master, how do you know he is a male?"

"I can hear his voice."

"Have you ever seen him?"

Lin Fengxun shook his head.