Chapter 79

The sound was so loud that it almost penetrated the alley.

Everyone turned around, and the emperor suddenly turned around.

The servants guarding the door gathered around, the guards came, the palace guards were there, the people watching the excitement, and the stunned emperor.

This is the effect Mu Cheng wants. He wants to go through the gate, come back in a high profile, and let many people see him alive while the emperor is around.

That person wanted him dead, but didn't dare to do it blatantly and wanted to make something unexpected. So now that he returns home under the watchful eyes of so many people, he will be safe.

He was holding a cat, his body was muddy, his clothes were torn, and the soles of his shoes had fallen off. It was not easy to walk up the foot of the mountain while avoiding the searching guards.

He stood outside the threshold, looking directly at the emperor through the crowd.

The emperor's face was still filled with surprise, and he couldn't help looking at him. When he looked at his face, he suddenly turned his eyes and said, "The emperor's uncle is back. It's great, great. Hurry, call the imperial doctor."

Mu Cheng's lips curled up slightly.

He didn't salute, and the emperor didn't care. The crazy emperor's uncle never saluted.

In the backyard, when Ji Tingshu heard the announcement, he was so shocked that he dropped his cup and ran out in a hurry. His steps were too fast and his body was trembling. He fell when he went down the steps. He ignored the pain and got up and continued running.

Mu Cheng's eyebrows were filled with a smile, he put the kitten aside and stretched out his arms to greet him.

Ji Tingshu stumbled over, touched his outstretched hand, turned his arm, held his face and looked around to see that he had no injuries. He stroked his head and said eagerly: "Your Majesty, everything is fine. That's great." ."

Then, he hugged the kitten next to him, like a lost treasure. When he held it in his arms, his heart trembled, and so did the people. He trembled and shed tears unconsciously: "Still alive, still alive, still alive... "

The murmuring voice became smaller and smaller, and slowly turned into a cry. He hugged the kitten tightly and did not dare to let go.

Mu Cheng: "..."

Forgot, everyone didn't know they had changed.

He didn't speak, and for a short while, no one could tell that he was different from before.

Ji Tingshu's eyes were blurred by tears. He lifted the kitten up and stroked its brows. He didn't care about the people around him and put it against his face.

Mu Cheng coughed lightly, leaned over and hugged the cat.

Ji Tingshu was about to kiss the cat when his mouth suddenly fell silent. He raised his eyes and said a little nervously: "My lord, be careful."

Don't make it hurt.

Mu Cheng snorted coldly, hugged the cat and left.

Ji Tingshu quickly caught up: "Your Majesty, let me hold you. Your Majesty, you are not feeling well and don't overwork yourself. Your Majesty, be good, Mimi, be obedient..."

The two of them and the cat chased each other towards the backyard, leaving a group of people in the yard, as well as the Nine-Five Supreme, looking at each other.

The imperial doctor's process of checking the injuries was indispensable, and they still couldn't talk alone in the backyard. The three of them were all dirty. After the examination, they all took a shower. There was nothing serious, but some minor injuries required applying medicine.

Flowers of high mountains, don't fall from the altar! (quick wear)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें