Chapter 86

In the martial arts training ground of the city lord's mansion, Lin Fengxun was practicing, and he swept away the hall's legs...because of the restrictions on his clothes, he didn't sweep away.

The servants coming and going stopped more than once and asked him: "Young Master, your clothes are so special."

"Yes." Lin Fengxun gritted his teeth.

None of the servants knew, and they were more certain of his suspicion that someone was playing tricks on him.

"But it looks pretty." The servants added, "It feels quite simple and easy to wear."

Lin Fengxun snorted coldly.

When the scene cut to the scene, Mu Chengzheng saw a man in a long mandarin coat and a white scarf standing in front of a wooden stake with his hands behind his back.

He has a long body, pure and elegant, and his long hair is not out of place. As long as he holds a book in his hand, people can see the youthful spirit at a glance, dare to meet the sun and the moon, and see the foreign affairs ten miles away, and the romantic love.

He cut the picture to a larger size and showed the entire villain in front of him.

nice.

After reading it, it was better not to tease him. He opened the wardrobe and clicked on the peach blossom dress to change.

Lin Fengxun didn't know why, but with a thought in his mind, he walked back to the bedroom and opened the closet. This time, he could take out the first piece of clothing.

He put it on neatly.

He actually didn't like the clothes either, but at least it wasn't weird.

After changing, he walked out. The boy in front of the door was surprised: "Young master, why did you change clothes so quickly?"

"Well, you can change it if you want." He said expressionlessly.

"Oh." The boy scratched his head, "Young master, this dress is so pink."

Lin Fengxun's face darkened.

The boy quickly added: "But it's very beautiful, really."

He said no more and walked forward.

The peach blossoms all over her body were scorching and dazzling, and the servants once again stopped to look back.

Mu Cheng clicked on the message bar and was about to open the next task when he saw a pop-up message: [Temporary task, the birthday of the city lord's wife is approaching. Please help Xunxun Baobao choose a gift for his mother. ]

There is no option to accept or reject this temporary task, it is automatically accepted.

Lin Fengxun walked a few steps in the yard and said to the people around him: "My mother's birthday is approaching, and I want to send her a gift."

The young man said: "What do you want to give me, young master?"

"It needs to be precious and special." He said, "It is said that there is blood jade coral in the South China Sea. It is full of water and is a treasure for viewing. My mother likes these ornaments. If I give it to her, she will be happy."

"Yes, Madam will definitely like it."

"It's just that this blood jade coral is extremely difficult to pick. If you go to the South China Sea, you have to avoid water drops."

"Water-avoiding beads are a gift from the immortal family. Where can I find them?" said the boy.

"Maybe we need an opportunity." Lin Fengxun turned around and said, "Let me think about it."