Chapter 17

The person who was drinking water next to him shook his hand and almost dropped the water on himself.

After a while, Qi Yueming came to his senses and looked at him in disbelief: "How is that possible?"

"Not at all likely, is it?"

"Of course, I hate it so much..." Qi Yueming paused, as if he felt it was impolite to speak like this behind his back, so he changed his approach, "I have a very bad impression of him, there is no possibility."

Qin Yi seemed to be interested in him. People around him said that Xu Qing had also asked him what he thought, but in his opinion, the two of them were not even familiar with each other.

What's more, he had a very bad impression of this person from the first time they met, and every time they met after that, his impression became even worse.

It should be obvious that he doesn't like this person, why... why do he still ask?

Qi Yueming thought of something and her heart beat in shock. Did Mu Cheng care?

Does he care about who I like?

Why should you care?

He sat quietly holding a glass of water, his cheeks reddening unknowingly.

Mu Cheng didn't quite understand.

The people around him were so steadfast in their vows, and they had already seen Qin Yi as a person. Logically speaking, their chances were slim, but why was there no reminder that the mission was completed?

He turned his head and stared at Qi Yueming quietly, wanting to see something more.

The other party happened to raise his head and caught a glimpse of him looking at him with a thoughtful look in his eyes.

Qi Yueming quickly lowered his head and patted his face, feeling a little at a loss. He had never faced such a situation before: "How about we... go back."

"good."

We really couldn't see anything, so we had to go back to our rooms.

After returning to the house, Qi Yueming threw herself under the pillow, feeling excited and frightened. The room was filled with the sound of pounding heartbeats.

Two days later, the fifth episode of "Dance Show Life" was broadcast, which quickly shocked people from all walks of life.

As requested, Mr. Mu did not show his face, but his deeds and the people all over the place bowing to him and welcoming him back made people take a breath.

This is also the first time that the family affairs of the Yun family have been made public in front of everyone. People are happy to talk about the secrets of the wealthy family. They all say a few words after tea and dinner. They believe in the adopted son but not the biological son. Fortunately, the biological son is capable. Qin Yi also questions Mr. Mu's identity and prays for the moon. Ming denounced Qin Yi on the spot, which has been a hot topic for a long time.

Some people want to dig deeper into the Yun family, but no matter how hard they dig, they can only find the information revealed on the show that day, and nothing else.

You know what I want you to know, and you won't know what I don't want you to know.

The popularity lasted for half a month, and there was a constant flow of topics about Mr. Mu.

"He can endure humiliation, act resolutely, and be decisive. Also, he is thoughtful and considerate when he works as an assistant to Teacher Qi. He is simply the best boyfriend."