Chapter 63

The admission notice will be sent to the high school, and then the school will issue it to the student. He does have to come over. His house used to be his grandmother's home, and it is not a temporary rent. He can live in it as he wants.

Mu Cheng hung up the phone, got up, washed up, and went to the store facing the rising sun. There were students all the way, in twos and threes, partying, celebrating, and some coming to consult the teacher.

Now they no longer need to wear school uniforms, they can wear various personalized outfits, making them young, beautiful and full of vitality.

As soon as the door opened, two people rushed in, unable to show their excitement. They were Li Jiajia and Qi Xiu.

"Uncle, uncle, guess how we did in the exam?" they shouted before they could stand still.

After all, they all like this game. Mu Cheng smiled and said, "I guess you both have passed the undergraduate cutoff." Although the score cutoff has not been released yet, based on previous years' admission cutoffs and everyone's scores, the school can estimate it to be about the same.

"Ah, you've already guessed it, what's the point?" The two of them frowned, "Then what do you think about Chu Jun and Liang Wei?"

"They can read a book."

"Uncle, you are so amazing." The two of them looked at each other with admiration, "How did you guess all this?"

"I can see your usual grades, and I can also see the progress of your tutoring."

Li Jiajia gave a thumbs up: "Uncle, are you from an alien planet?"

That's right. Mu Cheng smiled and said nothing.

"Hey, I'm not burdened now. It's a pity that they and Luo Ran are not here, otherwise we could have fun."

"They will be back in a while. Get the notice and have a good time together then." Qi Xiu said, "Uncle, let's play together then. You still owe us the boxing skills, you haven't taught them yet."

"Okay, definitely."

The two walked away briskly. Li Jiajia hooked Qi Xiu's shoulder and said as they walked: "My mother is so happy that she is so happy, haha."

"My dad is happy too."

At this time, youth is worth living, and everyone has a future in the future.

It was another early morning, and Mu Cheng arranged the containers neatly and cleaned them.

When I turned around, I saw a person standing in front of the door, with his hands behind his back, looking at him with a little smile, a little happy and a little obedient.

He was wearing a white short-sleeved shirt. He was slender and straight. His hair was a little dark brown and seemed to have been dyed. The color of his hair was very beautiful and made him look whiter.

He stood in front of the door, the sun falling on him, bright and dazzling.

Mu Cheng came down from the ladder and tapped his forehead: "Are you back?"

"Yes." The young boy blushed and slowly moved his hand behind his back to the front, holding a large envelope in his hand.

"Admission notice?" Mu Cheng asked.

The young man nodded.

"congratulation."

"Only congratulations?"

"what do you want?"

Luo Ran thought for a moment: "Would you like to play with us when you have time during the holidays?"