Chapter 90

At the dinner, Lin Fengxun held a banquet alone in his courtyard, entertaining only these few people. The guests' parents would host the dinner, and his friends would inevitably feel uncomfortable in front of their parents, so it was better to eat separately.

They were in the yard, drinking and talking in front of the breeze and the bright moon.

However, the two pairs were close to each other, the seats were tightly packed together, and Lin Fengxun, who was alone in the middle, was very conspicuous.

They were both in the stage of passionate love, and couldn't bear to look away from each other for a moment. At first, they held back and held hands under the seat, but then got carried away and held hands on the table. They accidentally leaned together while talking, and their lips touched and then separated.

During another "accidental" kiss, Lin Fengxun's eyes widened, and he could see it too clearly this time.

The four people finally thought of him and quickly separated: "Young City Master, we..."

"Oh, it's okay, you can pretend I don't exist." Lin Fengxun waved his hand.

"We can't help it, Young City Master, please forgive me." The few of them stopped getting closer and ate their meals honestly.

However, Lin Fengxun couldn't calm down his thoughts and he hesitated: "You said you would live as husband and wife, so what..." The words came out first, but after he thought about it, he was embarrassed again. Such a question should not be asked. .

However, the people opposite were very open-minded. Chen Mojin smiled and said: "Young City Master, do you want to ask us how we can be husband and wife?"

"I didn't..." Lin Fengxun was very embarrassed. When he saw the kiss just now, such a thought flashed through his mind.

"Men have their own ways." Chen Mojin said with a smile, and then took the people around him, "They also have their own fun."

The people around him blushed and smiled shyly. It was obvious that they had experienced the fun.

After dinner, they chatted for a while, and then they went back to their rooms. Lin Fengxun didn't want to waste their time any longer.

But there was a lot of love there, but he couldn't sleep. He was curious for no reason and couldn't help but think about such things, falling in love with a man, sleeping with a man...

These thoughts lingered and never went away, as if there was an unexplainable thread in his heart that pulled him, making him unable to stop thinking and exploring.

After thinking about it, he couldn't sleep anyway. He looked up and saw that the moonlight was beautiful tonight, so he simply jumped up to the roof to look at the moon.

The guest rooms he arranged for a few friends were in his yard. He jumped up to the roof and was surprised to see a pair in the corner of the room on the left and a pair in the corner of the right. Everyone tacitly agreed that the moonlight tonight was beautiful.

He was standing in the middle, facing the wind. He didn't want to go down or stay. He thought about it and decided to sit down on the spot. Anyway, the roof was big and it was far away. Besides, he had nothing to hide.

In the background of the game, there are always flying flowers and bright spots of light flying in Shuangyue City in the night. Lin Feng looked left and right, and looked up by accident.

Mu Cheng just came back from washing up and saw him on the roof. He smiled and said, "Are you admiring the moon?"

A hint of joy flashed through his raised eyes: "I want to admire the moon, but I'm just a little embarrassed."