Chapter 80

Ji Tingshu hesitated for a while, thinking that Yan Nan might have something to do, so he walked over and opened the door to the backyard.

As expected, Yan Nan stood outside the door and was a little surprised to see him: "Brother Ting Shu, I didn't expect you to really open the door."

"Brother Yan Nan, what's the matter?"

Yan Nan was silent for a moment and said: "Although Brother Tingshu rejected me last time, I still want to fight for it again. I still hope that you will leave with me and go anonymously."

"Brother Yan Nan..."

"I see, brother Ting Shu, you don't like the prince very much. You haven't been nervous about a cat yet, so why do you need to stay..."

"No, I like it." Ji Tingshu interrupted him without hesitation, "I really like it."

Yan Nan was stunned: "Do you like... he can climb trees or catch fish?"

Ji Tingshu: "..."

"Brother Tingshu, I know you think a lot and want to take the overall situation into consideration, but you should also think about yourself."

Ji Tingshu sighed and said solemnly: "Brother Yan Nan, I have to compromise. I really like him."

"This..." Yan Nan didn't believe it, "But do you want to be trapped here for the rest of your life?"

Ji Tingshu looked at the person in front of him and said seriously: "I believe him."

He said there would be a way to go, and he believed he could do it.

Whether he acted emotionally, or even acted strangely, he recognized his own heart and deeply loved this person, so he believed his words.

No more hesitation, no more hesitation, just bet with this life.

It's a desperate move, even now it's not sure if he can become human, but so what.

Yan Nan was puzzled: "I really don't understand."

Ji Tingshu didn't reply.

And Yan Nan frowned: "No, you must have some difficulties. Brother Tingshu, tell me what difficulties you have, and I will do my best to help you."

"Really not..."

"You said..." Yan Nan still didn't believe it.

There was a figure in the garden, coughing softly, interrupting the conversation between the two.

Under the dim light of the lamp, the two of them turned around and saw a man in brocade clothes walking out with his hands behind his back. He was the King of Sophora, with a straight figure.

Ji Tingshu wanted to ask him why he was still up so late at night and why he was out here, but due to the presence of outsiders, he couldn't ask him, so he nodded and saluted.

Yan Nan did not leave. Instead, she straightened her back, looked at the visitor, and bowed: "See you, Your Majesty."

After the ceremony, he explained: "I and the princess used to be good friends. The princess usually stayed in the inner courtyard and rarely saw her. Now I have the opportunity, so I want to catch up on old times."

Mu Cheng came from the shadows and stood under the light, his eyes were deep and the corners of his mouth were slightly raised: "Are you reminiscing about the past, or are you here to plot against me?"

There was a deep voice, no words of emotion could be heard, the lamp shadow was shaking, and his face was flickering on and off.

Ji Tingshu raised his eyes in astonishment, completely shocked.