Chapter 76

After dinner, he sat in the pavilion and read a book. Mu Cheng squatted on the table and read with him.

But Ji Tingshu was a little absent-minded, sometimes distracted, and his eyes glanced around him from time to time.

Mu Cheng almost memorized this page and wanted to remind him to turn the page and wrote: "Is there anything weird about me today?"

"No." Ji Tingshu lowered his head again. He couldn't see in anyway, so he simply closed the book, rolled his eyes, and had some interesting thoughts, "I want to go out for a while."

In the afternoon, the servants who followed him came back with several pieces of cloth. They cut and mended them according to his instructions. Before dark, they were finished and placed on the big table.

On the other side of the table, Mu Cheng was stunned by the smiling eyes.

But Ji Tingshu picked up a small green dress and said, "Jinghong, dear, come and try to see if it looks good."

Mu Cheng turned around and ran away.

His hind legs were pulled by someone, and the arm hugged him around the waist. A small tube-shaped dress was neatly put on him. This was not enough. There was also a white lace hat covering his head. This man was also very He turned him around thoughtfully and tied the ropes on both sides of the hat to his chin. Then, there were four small claw covers, all with small lace.

Mu Cheng wanted to run away again.

"Wait a minute, it's not over yet." The beauty held him down, took out a green ribbon, tied a beautiful bow on his tail, and put him in front of the mirror, "How is it?"

Mu Cheng: "..."

Let's not talk about whether it looks good or not. Whose cat wears clothes? How can it jump like this?

"I think it looks very good." Ji Tingshu's eyebrows arched.

The kitten was helpless: As long as you are happy.

"Try this one again." Ji Tingshu picked up another set, pink and sparkling, dotted with small pearls.

The kitten jumped forward, its gloved paws slipped and couldn't run fast, and it just jumped off the table and was picked up.

There was a table full of new clothes, none of them escaped, I tried them all on.

In the end, Mu Cheng had no expression on his face and could no longer run away. He was at the mercy of the king.

At nightfall, Ji Tingshu's good mood was still in his good mood. He drew a pen in front of the table, and a kitten wearing a lace dress appeared on the paper.

Mu Cheng sat next to him, always smiling and pretending to be kind, but he couldn't hide the ruthless heart in his eyes.

Ji Tingshu was not afraid: "While you are still a cat, if you don't bully me too much, you may not have the chance in the future."

Good, very good, very arrogant.

There was a row of pens on the pen holder, but Mu Cheng took the one in his hand and wrote: "Aren't you afraid that I will bully you when I turn into a human?"

"We'll wait until you become a human first." After Ji Tingshu finished speaking, he pursed his lips and lowered his head to rub his ink, "Then when will you become a human?"

"have no idea."

"Oh." He continued to polish the ink.

These days, the servants in the mansion discovered that the princess was obsessed with making clothes. She drew her own pictures and designed one set after another, all for Jinghong to wear.