Chapter 19

It was a sudden visit, without contacting him in advance, and he was not sure whether Mu Cheng was here. He just thought about it for a moment and let Qi Yueming leave immediately.

But when he came here, he felt a little melancholy again. "Uninvited guests" may not necessarily be welcomed, not to mention that they might be disappointed.

Forget it...let's talk about it next time, he turned around.

Someone passed by, walked over and then came back, saying in front of him: "Why are you here?"

Qi Yueming stared blankly at the visitor and hesitated: "I... was passing by."

"Now that you're here, do you want to take a look at my office environment?" Mu Cheng said with a smile.

"convenient?"

"It's convenient. I have something to deal with at the moment. Everyone else is off work. I'm worried that no one will accompany me." Mu Cheng led him upstairs. The president's office was on the 26th floor.

"You can sit wherever you like." Mu Cheng poured a glass of milk for him and made some brief introductions. "I have to deal with something. Are you in a hurry?"

"There's no rush." Qi Yueming said quickly.

"Yeah." Mu Cheng turned around and went to his desk.

Qi Yueming sat on the soft sofa holding a cup and looked around. The office area was simple and elegant. Apart from the neatly packed office supplies, there was only a bouquet of flowers.

The leisure area where he was sitting was as solemn as a living room. The sofa had soft colors of light green and light blue. There were some snacks on the milky white coffee table. He took a look and saw that they were all sweet, such as toffee, candies, and the like.

He walked quietly back and forth here for several times, feeling step by step the atmosphere of that person's daily work and life. He stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window and looked at the light outside. Through the glass, the figure in front of the desk could be reflected.

Qi Yueming looked at this figure unscrupulously, and the person handling the affairs never raised his head.

He became even bolder, turned around, leaned against the window and looked at him truly.

His brows were slightly furrowed, his face was calm, and he was strategizing with the tap of his fingers.

He was fascinated by the people who worked seriously.

The last sound came from the keyboard, and the person at the table made a relaxed posture, glanced at the time, and then looked up at the person by the window.

Just as their eyes met, Qi Yueming's hand shook slightly, and the milk was gently shaken in the cup. A piece of milky white appeared on the top of the cup wall, and then slowly slid down.

Mu Cheng walked towards the window and stretched out his hand towards him.

I pray that the moon will shine instantly and I will stand still.

The outstretched hand covered his cup and explored it: "It's cold." After saying that, he picked up the cup from his hand, turned around, exchanged it for a warm cup, and handed it to him.

The stiff man came to his senses and felt the warmth in his palms.

Mu Cheng smiled and said: "After counting to ten, there is a little surprise. Count it?"

Qi Yueming was stunned for a moment and began to count.

"Ten, nine, eight..."

He wasted a little time and hadn't finished counting to ten.