Chapter 18

The studio was very quiet. All the lights on the first floor were turned off and the employees had already gone off work. The corridor on the second floor was dark, with only one dance studio with lights on.

There was only one person in the entire studio, and Qi Yueming was still practicing dance.

Suddenly, the dancer's eyes were flashed by a sudden light, and he couldn't help but stop, taking two steps back due to inertia.

He panted slightly and watched with confusion as the corridor suddenly lit up, and then the hall also lit up.

Under the light, a man walked in holding roses.

Qi Yueming was startled: "Qin Yi! How did you get in?"

Qin Yi walked into the door and approached him step by step: "There are many ways to get in downstairs. This is an office building. There are so many people coming and going. People who have the key card sneak in. As for your studio What..."

Qin Yi smiled and walked forward: "Your door is unlocked."

Qi Yueming frowned slightly, was the door unlocked? Who was the last person to get off work? Forgot to lock the door?

He often practices dancing until very late, and other employees will habitually lock the door for him after get off work. The door can be opened from the inside and outside, so there is no need to worry about him not being able to get out, and he has never forgotten it.

The other party was already very close to him. Qi Yueming's cell phone was thrown on the sofa, which was by the door, and he wanted to get around this person.

As soon as he took a step, the other party immediately stood in front of him. Qin Yi looked back and understood his purpose: "Teacher Qi, you probably want to call someone, do you think I have malicious intentions?" He put the rose Holding it up, "Can't you see that I'm here to woo you?"

Qi Yueming took another step, but was still blocked, so she had to stand still: "I don't like you, please come back."

"Are you really not going to think about it?" Qin Yi handed the flower to him, "It's so hard for me to chase you. You won't give me any response. Why don't you refuse so quickly?"

"I have expressed my attitude toward you from the first time we met, and I have never given you hope in every subsequent meeting. Whether you work hard or not has nothing to do with me."

"But I have paid so much for you, so what does it count?"

Qi Yueming thought for a while and really didn't understand what he meant by "paying": "If you say that your current situation is because of me, then you are being unreasonable."

"It's not because of you, but it has nothing to do with you." Qin Yi squeezed his hands and whispered, a flash of cruelty flashed in his eyes, and the bouquet dangled in his hands, "I have nothing, but I don't care, as long as you Want to be with me."

He walked forward again: "Teacher Qi, think about it again, okay?"

Qi Yueming had no choice but to retreat to the floor-to-ceiling windows. He looked back downstairs. There were fewer pedestrians and the lights were still bright.

The person in front of me held flowers in her hands and knelt down: "I really like you, can you give me a chance? I will change everything you don't like about me."

He raised the bouquet with one hand, his eyes pious and sad.

The other hand was in his pocket, holding a small telescopic knife.

"I won't promise you." Qi Yueming said righteously again, "You get up first."

The kneeling man's pupils narrowed: "I really don't agree, have you considered it?"