Chapter 176-180

Chapter 176

Han Xiaoshan was stunned and didn't react for a long time.

Mu Cheng gestured in the direction of the guest room: "That's him."

Han Xiaoshan turned around and said, "So you guys..."

"We are not lovers, but I like him." Mu Cheng said.

Han Xiaoshan's face turned pale: "Since you have a sweetheart, then I...I'll forget it, Mr. Mu, I wish you happiness."

"Thank you," Mu Cheng said, "Han Xiaoshan, if you meet someone you like again, I hope you won't give up on your dreams. There is no conflict between the two."

Han Xiaoshan was stunned, thought about it for a long time, and said with shame: "I don't want to give up, it's okay. My dream can no longer be realized. I don't know anything, and I can't pick it up."

"I can help you with your homework. I can also teach you how to draw. As long as you still want to, you can pick it up." Before he spoke, Mu Cheng added, "I hope you can do better. But it doesn't mean that I am interested in you, can you tell the difference?"

"I understand, you are a very good person." Han Xiaoshan said, "I want you to be happy even more. If you have someone else in your heart, I will not have any more thoughts about you. Don't worry."

Mu Cheng nodded, and Zhao Twelve woke up when he heard some movement in the guest room.

Han Xiaoshan was afraid that he would misunderstand, so he wanted to leave the kitchen, but then he thought about it and went back, whispering: "Mr. Mu, I have a way to quickly verify his feelings. Can you pretend to be close to me and see if he doesn't mind?"

"No need." This kind of tactic is meaningless and unfair to both people.

The God of Wealth's intentions don't need to be verified, just listen and that's it. Now even if he pretends to be close to show him that he would mind, he still doesn't understand why he cares.

He is not yet fully aware of love.

Since Han Xiaoshan was here, they had breakfast together. Since Mu Cheng said he didn't need to help verify, he kept his distance and sense of proportion.

But when Zhao Twelve saw them coming out of the kitchen together, he was startled for a moment. He was in a daze, but he didn't even say anything in his heart. He just nodded: "Hello."

After that, in addition to doing housework, Han Xiaoshan would come over every night for tutoring. Mu Cheng told Zhao Twelve that he wanted him to go back to school. This was a good thing, but Zhao Twelve had some concerns.

He cares about him very much.

But isn't that great?

But the God of Wealth didn't know why, so he still wanted to delay it, and still didn't tell Mu Cheng that this was his destined person.

[I have to observe it again. ] He found a reason for himself.

The two people at the table were tutoring, and Zhao Twelve was also listening. He couldn't understand English, and he didn't understand mathematics very well. However, those who heard about the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms were familiar with it. What Tianting basically learned was based on these.

So he would occasionally pick up a sentence.

After that, he came over to make up lessons together. He taught Han Xiaoshan what he was good at and what he didn't understand, he would also lie down at the table and listen.

Tutoring about cultural knowledge and painting, Han Xiaoshan has to re-enroll in school to prepare for the college entrance examination. He wants to be admitted to the art college. After his family's health recovers, his financial pressure will not be so great. Zhao Twelve said that as long as he regularly If you come to do housework, you can give him a lot of money.