Chapter 15

Qin Yi's team walked backstage and looked at a group of bodyguards in black suits and sunglasses in the corridor. They wondered which artist had a grander show than him. With so many people coming, they looked weird. They didn't pass through the middle and went around. Got a direction.

Unexpectedly, he took the wrong path and ended up near the control room.

Outside the door, he met Xiao Mo, who had also been eliminated just now.

The two briefly chatted in the corridor, and Xiao Mo said: "You seem to hate Teacher Qi's assistant, but you didn't say the right thing. He is actually the biological son of the Yun family and the president of the Yun family."

Sister Lin made a special trip to investigate Mu Cheng's identity, so Xiao Mo knew a little bit about it.

Qin Yi was immediately stunned, paused for a while, and then questioned: "That's not right, then why is his surname Mu?"

Xiao Mo said: "He is not as capable as his adopted son. The Yun family didn't want him in the first place, let alone change his name. But they were afraid that people outside would say that they gave him a vacant position as president, but secretly kicked him out. Gone."

Although she knew some information, Sister Lin's information at that time was obtained in two times. The first time was when Mu Cheng was forced to run away from home, and the second time was when he returned to the Yun family to regain his authority. Xiao Mo only heard about the first time. information and added some of my own thoughts.

He had always resented that his opportunity to cooperate with Qi Yueming was blocked by Mu Cheng. Otherwise, he might have gained a reputation by now. So when he saw Qin Yi publicly humiliating Mu Cheng today, he hatched a plan to use Qin Yi. Yi.

Compared to the job of cleaning, Mu Cheng must be more concerned about not being taken seriously by the Yun family. As a biological son, he was kicked out. Only such humiliation is lethal. Of course, if it is the original owner, this is indeed very lethal.

But Qin Yi didn't fully believe his words.

Xiao Mo gritted his teeth and sent him a few photos, which he secretly took in Sister Lin's office.

"So that's it." Qin Yi looked at the photo and sneered, "I was taken back by a wealthy family, but was kicked out again soon. Hahaha, I laughed so hard. Let's see how I deal with him later. I promise to make him lose face. Cun, never dare to appear next to Qi Yueming again."

The two of them laughed and left.

"Creak, creak, creak..." The door behind him was slowly blown open by the wind. In the control room, Special Assistant Chen, the director, the producer, and a group of people standing respectfully looked at their backs, all showing "truly brave" expressions. expression.

At the end of the two rounds of this period, there are promotion speeches and elimination speeches, which were jokingly called the "sensational segment" by netizens.

It was a strange situation. The people who advanced were in tears, saying how reluctant they were to be eliminated, and the people who were eliminated in turn comforted them.

But no one shed tears for Qin Yi. They had already anticipated how much criticism Qin Yi's mindless remarks would cause when this program was broadcast, and they did not dare to get involved.

Qin Yi was embarrassed, standing there alone.

It's already like this, so why don't he do something big? Anyway, he has already grasped a sledgehammer. The so-called black and red are also red. If you are scolded, you should be scolded. If Mu Cheng can be laughed at by everyone, it will be a gain. .