Chapter 106-110

Chapter 106

As he spoke, Gu Congyuan kissed her again, his movements unfamiliar, sometimes light and sometimes heavy, sometimes painful, but because of this pain, the feelings spread rapidly.

Mu Cheng turned his head and stopped him, still puzzled: "Why are you..."

"I'm willing to do it with you tonight." Gu Congyuan gasped slightly, "You should be... from above, right?"

Mu Cheng narrowed his eyes slightly and his voice was a little hoarse: "Are you telling the truth?"

"Yes." Gu Congyuan nodded solemnly.

Mu Cheng's eyes were covered with a little red, which was a reaction of surging emotions. His reason was out of control. Now that he had agreed, he now wanted to swallow this life into his belly.

He pinched the chin of the person in front of him: "Really?"

"Yes." Gu Congyuan said firmly.

"Okay, even if you regret it now, it's too late." Mu Cheng lowered his head, kissed his lips heavily, and hugged him to take him away.

Gu Congyuan stopped: "No, I can't leave. I will be discovered if I go out. If you don't mind, it's okay here."

No one would come to the ancestral hall at night, and he locked the door from the inside after the sixth cousin left.

Mu Cheng's eyes darkened, he let go of him, took a few steps closer, and pressed him against the table.

Some tea cups were pushed to the ground, and Gu Congyuan was pressed on the table. He kissed domineeringly from the corner of his mouth to his neck. When the first button of his clothes was opened, Mu Cheng raised his head: "Is it cold?"

There was no warmth in his kiss, it was like ice to the touch.

Gu Congyuan's face turned red: "My whole body feels hot."

The strong kiss fell again. The Gu family all wore slightly retro clothes. Gu Congyuan also wore this kind of clothes when he came back. A cotton and linen top with a buttoned collar. The buttons were unbuttoned and there were some marks on the shoulders.

This wasn't enough, so I picked up the top with cold hands and touched a little red.

Gu Congyuan shuddered, and the touch made his scalp numb. He had read the theory all day yesterday, but at this time he remembered very little, only a little impression. He recalled, his hands clinging to Mu Cheng's back, and gently He raised his head and touched the cold earlobe.

The person on her body paused for a moment, and then the force of the kiss suddenly increased.

The lights were dim and the breeze was blowing softly in the small courtyard, but there was a sudden knock on the door outside the courtyard.

The kisser paused, and Gu Congyuan asked: "Who?"

An older man's voice outside the door: "Young Master, I'll clean up."

It was Uncle Li, the servant at home. He said, "Are you still working at this late hour?"

The person outside the door was embarrassed: "Well... I have something to do and I want to go back tomorrow. I just want to finish the work tonight. If I don't delay things, don't deduct my salary. Young Master, please Open the door and I'll sweep it quickly."

Gu Congyuan looked at the ghost in front of him, with a slight frown on his pale and handsome face, not wanting anyone to come in.

He said again: "I'll clean it, you can leave tomorrow."