Chapter 94

It's "him" who is helping them.

They couldn't help but raise their eyes: "Thank you."

Although the many suspicions they had before were still unclear, at this moment, they believed like Lin Fengxun that "he" was really here to help them.

Reminder on the message bar: [Congratulations on completing the mission of the Demon City dungeon. Baby Xunxun has been upgraded to level 80, reaching the full level. The demon king will appear in three days. The last mission of "Xunchuan" is a decisive battle with the demon king. Please click to accept. . ]

The wish values ​​of the five people are all 100%.

There was no hesitation.

There is also a line of notes below the message.

[In the Demon King dungeon, players' skills are locked, and the protagonist's team will complete the level on their own. ]

This means that Mu Cheng can't click on the skills in time, so a few people have to do it by themselves. He has bought those skills, which means that these people have mastered them. However, in the decisive battle against the Demon King, they need to use it according to the situation and cannot rely on him. Dominate.

In other words, they will fight the Demon King on their own.

Mu Cheng directly copied this note to the public screen.

Several people asked what was going on, but the willingness value was still 100%, and there was still no hesitation.

Lin Fengxun said: "In these three days, we will practice hard and master the skills."

"Yes, we will work hard to improve our skills." Others also said.

"Aren't you afraid of danger? I can't protect you this time, maybe you will die," Mu Cheng said.

Several people on the screen clasped their fists: "No fear."

From Mu Cheng's point of view, they were just small people on the phone, no bigger than one of his fingers, but at this time, each of them looked firm and righteous.

Mu Cheng paused and opened the private chat: "Xunxun, are you afraid?"

Lin Fengxun shook his head: "In this life, I will keep the world safe, and even if I die, I will have no regrets."

"What if I'm afraid?"

The villain raised his eyes.

"If you die, who will I love in the future?"

"I..." Lin Fengxun tightened his sword, "I... I won't let myself die." He looked a little ashamed, "I'm sorry, but I..."

He couldn't do it if he was asked to watch his teammates go into danger and stay on his own. He couldn't do it if he was asked to ignore the demon king's rebellion and ignore the people's danger.

Moreover, after he passed the level, couldn't he also break through the formation called "work" in Mu Cheng's world?

It was also dark outside the window. Mu Cheng looked up at the moonlight, smiled, clicked on the screen, and touched his blushing face: "I'm teasing you, I won't stop you."

Lin Fengxun frowned: "Really, I promise, I won't let myself die."

"Okay." Mu Cheng stroked his head, and there was still only the touch of the screen between his fingers.

The message bar popped up again: [Please click to accept. ]

Mu Cheng raised his hand and lingered on the label.