Chapter 100

After class, Gu Congyuan returned to his office. He had a separate office, but there were no classes today. He completed the courseware and was ready to leave.

Mu Cheng sat across from his desk, and when he got off work, 001 said: "Host, there is a student who can see you."

"I know."

"Ah, host, are you looking at him on purpose?"

"Yeah, why not let him tell Gu Congyuan."

The system thought: "Yes, if one way doesn't work, then take the second way. If you scare the host and he is not afraid, then let other people who can see you tell him personally. Doesn't he still believe it?"

All the students left in the classroom, leaving only two people. Chen Xia was so frightened that she squeezed Mu Yu's arm: "I... have to remind Professor Gu."

He can see these things, but they don't look for him and don't interfere with each other. However, he has seen a lot and has some understanding of this aspect.

Mu Yu nodded: "Okay, I'll go with you."

"Don't you have something going on at home? You've been traveling between home and school these days. Do you have to go back later?"

"It's okay. The house is not so chaotic now. My uncle won't wake up for a while, but the doctor said there is no danger to his life for the time being. This is a blessing among misfortunes. Let's go." Mu Yu gestured forward, "Arrived at the office."

The two knocked on the door and walked in after receiving a response.

As soon as he entered the door, Chen Xia froze again.

The ghost was sitting opposite Professor Gu. He raised his eyes and looked over, with a smile on his lips.

Chen Xia trembled slightly, pretended not to see it, walked to Gu Congyuan, handed the book over: "Professor Gu, I have a question to ask."

The book was opened, and there was a piece of paper with clear handwriting: "There are ghosts around you." He could see ghosts, but couldn't hear their voices, but that didn't mean that ghosts couldn't hear their words.

Gu Congyuan stroked his glasses, flicked his fingers, and pushed the note away: "What's the problem?"

Chen Xia: "..."

He took the note back, blocked it with a book, and unfolded it again: "This is it, opposite you."

Gu Congyuan raised his head and looked across.

Chen Xia also looked over.

The desk on the other side suddenly disappeared from the ghost figure. Chen Xia was startled and looked around, but the figure was missing.

Gu Congyuan said calmly: "If you are too stressed, just relax." He closed the book.

"No, professor, I..." Chen Xia held down the note and smoothed it out little by little, "What I said is true. You must be careful. He may have plans for you, and he may covet your... flesh/ body."

There was no change in the professor's face, but Mu Yu, who was waiting next to him, coughed slightly and tried to find a crack in the ground to crawl in.

Chen Xia, you are too direct.

"Do you want me to contact the school's psychological counseling room?" Gu Congyuan said after a moment of silence.

"Professor, please believe me." Chen Xia looked around again, "He..."

Where is he now?

With his natural intuition, Chen Xia felt that the room was eerie and the ghost must not have left. He looked around, but still could not see the ghost. For some reason, he suddenly felt a chill on his back.