Chapter 151-155

Chapter 151 A partner and a lover (End)

Mu Cheng was waiting for them in the office.

The door opened, he stood up to greet him, and both shook hands.

Yuan Yao was stunned.

After being stunned for three minutes, he looked around and determined that this was the president's office of Yulin Group.

After being stunned for another three minutes, I saw the sign on the desk, CEO, Mu Cheng.

Immediately afterwards, the assistant came in, served them tea, and said respectfully in front of Mu Cheng: "Mr. Mu."

The assistant walked out, but he still stood there, brushing his hands and looking around.

Yuan Yi pursed her lips and snickered.

Brother Yuan looked at his expression and kicked him. After a moment, he took a deep breath and calmly shook hands with Mu Cheng: "Hello, Mr. Mu."

"Hello, please sit down."

"I'm here today on behalf of the Yuan Group to thank you for your previous help."

"You are Welcome."

The communication between the two parties was very official and ceremonial, as if it was the first time they met. The projects that the two companies could cooperate with, the direction of operations, etc. were all discussed.

Then, there was a moment of silence.

Mu Cheng said: "You two can stay for a light meal at noon. I don't know about Yuan..." He paused and smiled, "I don't know whether I should call you Mr. Yuan or Mr. Gu?"

Yuan Yao finally couldn't hold it in anymore, put down the cup, and asked the person next to him: "You know he is Mr. Mu, but you don't tell me, huh?"

Yuan Yi raised his eyebrows: "How about teasing you?"

After speaking, ask for help from the other side.

Mu Cheng smiled and said: "Okay, Mr. Yuan, I'm sorry. I hid it. The responsibility is not on Ayi. Let him go."

Yuan Yao angrily let go of the man in his hand, and Yuan Yi was free. He immediately ran to Mu Cheng and held his arm.

Brother Yuan frowned angrily. After calming down, he narrowed his eyes slightly and smiled: "By the way, Mr. Mu, my younger brother said that he hates arranged marriages and will never agree to the marriage between Yulin and Yuan."

Yuan Ye was shocked: "No, that's not what I meant. I didn't know at that time..."

He quickly explained to the people around him, and when he saw Mu Cheng stroking his eyebrows and smiling, he was startled, and realized that he had been tricked. His face turned red, and he chased the two of them around the room and beat them.

In the blink of an eye, nearly a month has passed. They said at that time that they were going to release a new album. This was true.

The Konoha group released another album. On this day, they also made up for the sense of ceremony. They once told netizens that they wanted to keep their relationship public when they released the album, but it was revealed early. But for the two of them, now Only then are you really in love.

With the release of the album, they once again confessed to each other. This time there were not so many words. Both of them only had the simplest and most sincere confession.

"I want to be with you forever."

The whole network: "Hit me again."

Hey, why do you say again?