Chapter 196-200

Chapter 196 The CEO fights for love (End)

The car drove to an apron, and a helicopter rumbled. Mu Cheng led him onto the plane, and a few hours later, they landed on a small island.

The vehicle was already waiting, circling the island to watch the gentle breeze stir up small waves. The vehicle stopped in front of the villas, and Mu Cheng reached out to pull the person down.

Qin Zhizhou looked back: "This is..."

"The island I bought." Mu Cheng said warmly, "I'll give it to you."

There are flower fields all over the island, white, red roses, and all kinds of flowers, with a delicate fragrance.

Qin Zhizhou was slightly shocked and felt like he was dreaming.

In the sea of flowers, Mu Cheng gently stroked his face: "I'm sorry."

The gentle and warm touch made Qin Zhizhou's heart beat wildly. He calmed down and asked, "Why do you say you're sorry?"

"I made you sad." Mu Cheng said, "You like me, and it's very hard to like me, right?"

Qin Zhizhou was startled, and suddenly a line of tears rolled down his face: "Yes, I like you. I have always liked you. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you at the Qin family dinner many years ago."

Mu Cheng wiped away his tears and hugged him: "I'm sorry."

Qin Zhizhou's body trembled slightly. He was greedy for this embrace, fearing that it was just a dream. He hugged her tightly and murmured: "It's not your problem, it's that I don't know how to express my love. I want to be close to you, but once I messed up for the first time, I...I really didn't have a game-playing attitude towards you before, I really like you, but I..."

"I know."

So far, there is nothing I don't know.

"I didn't hit it off with Xu Shen either. That was a lie to Qin Li. I only like you. From beginning to end, I only like you."

"I know."

Including the message that he said was sent to the wrong person, he thought he had someone in his heart before withdrawing it, so Mu Cheng explained the matter the first time he saw him.

Before he recovered his memory, there was no task connection, no preconceived idea of knowing the other person's life in the original plot, no beginning of feeling distressed or regretful, and he was too slow to understand emotional matters.

My heart has already moved, but I still don't know it, and I can't see clearly what the other person is thinking.

Now that I know that the other person liked me the first time they met, when I think about it again, I can't see anything else clearly.

However, he thought that Qin Zhizhou was indeed a god and saint who had been in love silently for so many years. At first, he was afraid of disturbing his college entrance examination. Later, he was afraid of affecting his career in the entertainment industry. Later, he was in trouble and was afraid of holding him back. .

Finally, after a lot of ups and downs in life, everything has settled down when I return to the Qin family. At this time, I can finally say that I like her. However, I still can't explain clearly. For the Qin family and for Qin Li, I want to get married again.

Qin Zhizhou chuckled, it's okay.

Fortunately, fortunately, the person he loved turned out to love him too.

Fortunately, the person he loved came to find him.

Qin Zhizhou raised his head slightly: "How come you... suddenly like me?"