Chapter 64

The mission has been completed long ago, and staying here is just for him.

Mu Cheng couldn't tell what Luo Ran was thinking, but he still felt that he was too young. Although he was an adult and the college entrance examination was over, he still wanted to wait.

But now that the other party has taken the initiative, then... let's not wait any longer.

Luo Ran received the message and suddenly covered his mouth.

Ecstatic and excited, all the blood was boiling and flowing, and his thoughts and emotions were raging. He couldn't care about anything. He stood up suddenly, was knocked on the head and bounced back to the chair, but he couldn't feel the pain anymore, and walked toward the car door. Reach out.

He wanted to get off the car, go back, and see him.

Look at his face, look at his gentle smile, hold hands with him, and embrace him.

"Of course, what's wrong with you?" Mother Luo grabbed him.

He couldn't hear it anymore, he just wanted to go back and see him immediately.

Another message came on the phone. His hands were still shaking slightly and he hurriedly opened it.

Mu Cheng said: "Don't be impulsive, go home well, go to school well, keep in touch via mobile phone, there are many opportunities to meet."

He was about to get out of the car and paused.

The man seemed to know what he wanted to do.

You know him so well!

He would be obedient, he would definitely be obedient. He sat back and covered his heart, feeling the violent beating there.

"What are you doing holding a mobile phone?" He was distracted and didn't pay attention, but Mother Luo had already taken away his mobile phone.

He became nervous and stared at his phone.

Fortunately, my mother didn't look at it. She just turned it off and put it in her bag: "Stop playing with your phone and take a rest."

He didn't want to rest at all. He didn't sleep all night, but he didn't feel sleepy at all. Now he could even climb trees, climb mountains, swim, and dance for days and nights without stopping.

His mother took the phone away, and he didn't dare to take it back, but he was thinking about someone. Along the way, he didn't taste anything he ate, and he didn't hear a word said by the people around him.

When he got home, he couldn't wait to get his phone back.

Mu Cheng sent a message a few minutes ago: "Are you home?"

"We're here." He replied quickly and wanted to make a video call, but his parents were next door and he didn't dare to call.

He doesn't dare to confess to his parents now. His parents have said before that they hope he will fall in love after graduating from college. Moreover, he is dating a man, and his parents will not accept it no matter what.

There is no point in starting a conflict with them now. Maybe they will take extreme measures, such as forcing him to go abroad. It won't be too late until he has enough ability to resist and protect the people he loves.

After dilly-dallying for a while, he said again: "Uncle, can you send me a photo?" It's not convenient to make a video, but looking at a photo can help me understand my thoughts.

The message came back quickly, but instead of the face he missed, it was a little white cat licking its paws.

"Uncle..."