Chapter 69 The top pick was forced to rejoice (1)

001 finally remembered the business and hurriedly said: "The target of the task is Ji Tingshu. He is the third-level scholar. He is the number one scholar in a new subject. He is a horse-racing and flower-traveling man. His splendor and splendor make so many beauties look back. Such a high-spirited number one scholar, who originally entered the court as the prime minister, has a great position." He was a great minister and the emperor's teacher, and the emperor respected him very much.

He made great achievements in his life. During his time as an official, he made the people live and work in peace and contentment. He also promoted education in an effort to make everyone learn to read and write. He was famous all over the world. He was highly respected and respected in the Mu Dynasty. After his death, he became a member of history. Leave your name behind for future generations to remember. "

"Then what?" Mu Cheng looked up at the man with lowered eyes beside the bed.

"This is the Mu Dynasty, the Mu family world, the original owner of the host you are supposed to be, King Huai, is the late emperor's younger brother and the emperor's uncle. He is quite a few years older than the late emperor. He has just turned twenty. He has been weak and sick since he was a child. It's bedridden.

Today, I am not very old, now sixteen, the eldest son of the late emperor. He has an elder brother and a younger brother. The eldest son is the first choice for the prince in this dynasty. The eldest prince, who is now King Jin, is the son of a concubine. , who was not destined for the throne, was assigned to be in charge of the civil service. However, his conduct was bad, he secretly collected money and sold his officials, which ruined the imperial examination atmosphere. Ji Tingshu impeached King Jin on this matter after he paraded through the streets and met the emperor.

The natal family of King Jin's biological mother held military power. The emperor was young and had an unstable foundation, so he did not dare to punish him and left the matter alone. However, King Jin had a grudge against Ji Tingshu. When your original owner's condition worsened, King Jin came up with a plan and found him. Some magicians pretended to be evil, saying that if Ji Tingshu married the emperor's uncle, they would ensure that the emperor's illness would be cured and he would live a prosperous life.

In fact, the little emperor cherished his talent and firmly refused. However, after the original owner met Ji Tingshu, he was very satisfied and agreed to the marriage.

In this way, the emperor had no choice but to agree, and said "granting a marriage", which ruined Ji Tingshu's future. Marrying a man, a man and a wife, under the system of this dynasty, meant that he could no longer enter the dynasty as an official, and could no longer serve as an official in the dynasty. He showed up at will, and the only thing he could do in the rest of his life was to serve the emperor's uncle. The ideals of Haiyan Heqing and the aspirations of Tao Li and the world were all buried in the inner courtyard. No matter how talented and ambitious he was, he could no longer display them. land. "

Looking at the current situation, the marriage has been completed, but the emperor's uncle is not alive and well, but dead.

Of course, the eldest prince Jin Wang didn't care whether the emperor's uncle could really be "promoted". Well, Ji Tingshu would serve him for the rest of his life. No, Ji Tingshu would be a widow for the rest of his life and could not leave the inner court. Anyway, this person would no longer be around. It's an eyesore to him.

"The original owner didn't have much status in the Mu Dynasty, right?" Mu Cheng asked.

"How do you know, host?"

"Which prince used the word Sophora japonica as his title? The ghost beside the wood is an ominous sign."

"Yes." 001 responded, "Although the original owner is the emperor's uncle, he is not taken seriously because he has been ill and has no real power."