Part 52: The final battle.

Our heroes have made it to Saffron city and it seems everyone was gathered.

"Professor Birch!" Savanna yelled and and she ran up to him.

"Hey Savanna! Yeah I came to cheer you on! You have come a long way since you took Charmander." Professor Birch said.

"Yeah! I have." Savanna said smiling.

Brock was smiling since Nurse Joy was there and Officer Jenny?

Brock began his simping habits, until Savanna pulled Brock's ear for obvious reasons.

"Professor Oak?!" Ash said, in shock and he ran up him and began talking.

"Can I get my Bulbasaur?" Ash asked.

"I got the Pokeball right here." Professor Oak said giving Ash the Pokeball.

"Alright! Come out Bulbasaur!" Ash said, throwing out the Ball out came Bulbasaur.

Savanna grinned.

"Isn't there a certain other someone?" Savanna asked.

Ash nodded, and walked up towards Officer Jenny and got his Squirtle.

"Now I'm waiting for mine." Savanna smirked.

Than two dragon like silhouettes appeared in the skies.

"Charizard!" Ash yelled.

Savanna smirked.

She had callen Liza the Charific valley's caretaker the night before for Both her and Ash's Charizards

Savanna's Charizard roared in a greeting and she shot off a Flamethrower towards Savanna, who immediately got burnt, and fell towards the ground and fell onto her side. Her leg twitched.

"Savanna are you okay?" Everyone asked.

"I-im fine." Savanna gave a chuckle than she looked over and saw Krista looking at her.

Both girls met eyes and Savanna only smirked.

"Hey Krista how are you doing? Come to see me battle?" Savanna smirked.

"I-i wanted to cheer you on." Krista said, blushing madly.

Savanna laughed and got up.

Than Ash's Charizard landed.

"Hey Charizard, how's everyone in Charific valley?" Ash's Charizard nodded and shot off a flamethrower, burning Ash as well.

Everyone just laughed.

[Timeskip]

"Now Savanna remember Don't let winning cloud your judgement." Brock said, Savanna nodded.

Savanna and Ash were going on a camping trip, separated obviously.

Savanna and Ash wanted to reconnect with their trusted Pokemon.

Savanna's trusted Pokemon were Silvally, Charizard and Sceptile.

While Ash's were Bulbasaur, Charizard and Squirtle, and Pikachu.

Savanna put her bag on, her Pokemon stood beside her.

"Now let's explore this place" Savanna said.

Charizard nodded, Silvally nodded and Sceptile did too.

Savanna and her Pokemon walked off in another direction while Ash and his team went in another direction.

[Timeskip]

Savanna's team and herself have built a campfire, the fire crackling upon the crew.

"This was fun. Just training around like a bunch of weirdos. Haha"  Savanna said.