Part 6: A New catch.

Savanna's Pikachu was sleeping as she felt something on her side, her ears perked up and she opened up her eyes and yawned and looked over, she saw an egg and her eyes widened.

She got up and ran over to her trainer.

Our heroes were eating Brock's infamous soup.

"Pika pi!" Savanna's Pikachu said as Savanna looked over and Pikachu ran over and stopped and pointed.

 "Is that an egg?!" Savanna put her bowl down and ran off, her Pokemon and her friends followed.

Savanna sat down and grabbed the egg as it began to glow, Savanna's friends, and Pokemon gathered around, as the egg began to crack.

"Well I am glad I gave Aggron to Professor Birch for a little bit." Savanna said as the egg finally broke.

"That's an Dratini!" Savanna and her friends exclaimed.

The Dratini looked around and slithered onto Savanna's neck and wrapped it's self around it and started nuzzling her.

"Hey that tickles!" Savanna giggled as Dratini slithered down and looked at Savanna and titled her head, Savanna started petting her.

 "Your so cute! I was wondering if you wanted to come along with me?" Savanna asked and the Dratini nodded.

Savanna looked towards her Pikachu who nodded and ran, and looked through Savanna's bag and got out a PokeBall and ran back and gave Savanna the empty PokeBall.

Savanna looked at Dratini again and Dratini tapped the PokeBall, and Dratini went in, it shook once and then twice, and then finally a third time.

Savanna smiled and threw the PokeBall back up and Dratini came out again.

"Welcome to the group!" Savanna said as her Pokemon let out welcoming cries and Dratini smiled.

A couple of minutes later Pokespeech.

"Hello Dratini, My name is Swampert! I am Savanna's water type of the team!" Savanna's Swampert introduced herself.

"H-hi Swampert!" Dratini said.

"So... Let's see what moves you know." Swampert turned around and saw Savanna's Mightyena, growling.

"Mightyena she just hatched..." Swampert rolled her eyes and Dratini gulped.

"Well she's gotta learn how to battle sooner or later!" Mightyena said.

"Savanna can teach her that." Swampert said.

"Hey Dratini I am Phanpy!" Ash's Phanpy introduced himself.

"Hey Phanpy!" Dratini said.

"So did you come from a stork like all of us did?" Ash's Phanpy asked.

Swampert and Mightyena sweat dropped.

"Phanpy that isn't wh-" Savanna's Mightyena was about to say and then whimpered in fear as Swampert was glaring at him with a glowing fist, Mightyena ran off, Swampert followed.

"Uhhhhh.... I don't really know where I came from...." Dratini said.

"Oh okay.... How about I teach some stuff about battling?" Ash's Phanpy asked.

"Sure!" Savanna's Dratini said.

A/N: Read and review!