Part 29: Confidence.

"Come on me evolve damnit!" Savanna's Grovyle looked at her hands. "What is wrong with me!" Savanna's Grovyle clenched her fists.

Savanna's Swampert walked over and stood besides Savanna's Grovyle.

"There's nothing wrong with you, Maybe your heart is waiting for the right moment and that moment isn't now." Savanna's Swampert said and Grovyle turned away.

Human speech.

"Dratini, Water pulse, Eevee Dodge it!" Savanna commanded, Dratini started powering up a orb and shot it off, Eevee jumped, dodging the attack.

"Alright guys time to go!" Brock said, Savanna returned her Pokemon besides Pikachu who got on her shoulder and Savanna ran off to grab her things.

A couple of minutes later.

The group were walking/heading to the next destination.

They found a Poke center.

"Who would've thought that the battle palace is really close to the Battle Pike." Brock said.

"Well it isn't that close Brock." Savanna said.

A couple of more minutes later.

Everyone was training back of the mostly quiet Pokecenter which had a huge backyard.

"Where did my Grovyle go?" Ash asked.

Everyone looked around and then Savanna pointed.

"It seems to be battling a Tropius!" Savanna said.

"Uh what?!" Ash asked and he got out his Pokedex and pointed it at the green dinosaur thing.

"Tropius, Fruit Pokémon. It flies by flapping its broad leaves. The bunch of fruit that grows around its neck is deliciously sweet. In the spring, it scatters pollen from its neck." The Pokemon computer said.

"Woah.." Ash said.

Ash's Grovyle powered up a Quick attack and ran and the Tropius powered up a steel wing and Grovyle jumped and Tropius just smacked it in the face, which sent it flying, then Tropius flew up.

"Grovyle look out!" Ash yelled and Grovyle opened it's eyes, then Tropius flapped it's wings meaning it's using gust, it hits Ash's Grovyle sending it to the ground.

Ash ran up but then Tropius shot off a razor leaf, hitting Ash's Grovyle.

Savanna's Grovyle ran and shot off a bullet seed.

The Tropius stopped attacking Ash's Grovyle and flew towards Savanna's.

"Grovyle!" Savanna yelled out.

Nurse joy and her Meganium came out.

"Meganium stop Tropius!" Nurse joy said and Meganium nodded and jumped and shot off a razor leaf, hitting Tropius. 

Tropius flew down and growled, Meganium landed on the ground and started begging Tropius to stop.

Tropius blushed.

"I seen this before, For some reason Tropius won't attack my Meganium." Nurse joy said, Savanna rolled her eyes.

"It's obvious why." Savanna said, Walking over to Ash's Grovyle who Ash held in his arms.

Nurse joy ran out and stood behind the others.

"We must get it to the Pokemon center, quickly." Nurse joy said, Ash got up and ran, the others soon followed, Savanna returned her Pokemon except for her Grovyle and Pikachu.

A couple of minutes later.

Meganium was healing Grovyle's wounds with aromatherapy.

Ash's Grovyle opened one eye, Meganium did a close eye smile and Grovyle blushed and a flower bloomed on it's twig.