Part 44: May's grand festival part 3

A/N: 1K READS!!!!! OMG THANK YOU ALL!!! Anyway! I hope you enjoy this chapter! This takes place before May's match with Soildad. And after May's match with Drew.

May was sitting in the locker room, nervously clutching her Pokeball. This next match was going to be a double battle, and it was against Drew's old friend Soildad. 

Meanwhile.

Savanna was looking for May, as she wanted to talk to her, knowing she was nervous.

Savanna opened the door to the locker room, Savanna saw May, sitting, nervously.

Savanna walked over to May and sat down besides her.

"Your nervous are you?" Savanna asked.

May jumped and looked at Savanna.

"N-no!" May lied through her teeth.

Savanna rolled her eyes, knowing that May was lying.

"May I known you since Preschool, I ain't stupid come on!" Savanna said, crossing her arms.

"Fine I'm nervous okay?!" May said.

"I knew it! Anyway. May your going to be fine promise! Even if you lose. You will always be a winner in my book!" Savanna said and then she got her arms out.

"Now come and give me a hug!" Savanna said as her and May hugged.

They both let go and smiled at each other.

"Now let's train together!" Savanna said, grinning.

May grinned back and nodded.

A couple of minutes later.

Savanna and May were on a Battlefield.

"Espeon, swift!" Savanna commanded,  Espeon shot off the swift. "Dragonair, Dragon rage!" Savanna's Dragonair roared and began powering up an orb.

"Combusken! Use Fire spin! And Munchlax use Metronome!" May commanded.

Combusken shot off the Fire spin, and Munchlax started moving it's finger around and it glowed and Munchlax used the move Mega Punch.

Munchlax's fist glowed and the fire spin hits Both Savanna's Pokemon's attacks, making a massive explosion.

Munchlax then ran through the smoke, and was about to punch Dragonair.

"Espeon Protect Dragonair using Psychic!" Savanna commanded and Espeon ran in front of Dragonair and it's gem thing glowed and Espeon's eyes glowed blue and a blue light surrounded Munchlax, causing it's mega punch to be stopped.

"Slam it into the ground!" Savanna said as Espeon slammed Munchlax into the ground.

An hour later.

Our heroes were in the crowd watching May and Soildad battling it out, but May was getting swept.

Savanna watched on, her fist clenched.

"Come on May YOU CAN DO IT!" Savanna yelled, as her Pikachu cheered on May as well.

But the timer ran out and May lost.

Savanna sighed and looked at May.

"She made it to the top four at least." Savanna said.

"She did a great job." Brock said.

"Agreed." Ash and Ritchie said.

A couple of minutes later in the locker room.

May was crying.

Savanna had her hand on May's shoulder.

"I know how you feel. But next time when you face Soildad! You will be stronger by then and I know you will be able to beat her!" Savanna said, raising up a fist.

"Savanna's right May!" Ash said .

"You did great out there you should proud!" Brock said.

"Use this loss to improve May!" Ritchie said, smiling.

May stopped crying, and wiped her tears away.

"Your right! I need to get better no matter what!" May said.

Everyone smiled.

A couple of hours later.

The grand festival ending ceremony had ended now our heroes were sitting in a Pokemon center, trying to look for where the next spot the battle pyramid might be.

"Found it!" Brock pointed near Cerulean City on a map he was using.

"Great let's Go!" Savanna said, running off and then May grabbed Savanna by the hood of her jacket.

"Now wait Savanna. We gotta wait until morning." May said.

"Fineee!!!" Savanna said, crossing her arms.

A/N: Savanna vs Brandon will be soon don't worry! Now during that though, Ash vs Brandon rematch will be soon as well. Well before Savanna's match with him anyway. Anyway, SNNOH will be SOON DON'T WORRY! I have a lot of plans for Sinnoh! Yes it was teased Savanna will be going to Sinnoh in the last chapter lol, but who knows! Anyway, Read and review!