Part 51: Savanna and Ritchie set up

A/N: This friendship will probably be more explored in Sinnoh. But here's some set up before they both travel together during Sinnoh!

Savanna was training her Pokemon.

She couldn't wait to beat the Battle Pyramid so she could head towards Sinnoh, maybe she could learn more about her aura powers there.

"So Savanna! How are you going to get to Sinnoh?" Ritchie asked.

Ritchie was training with her, so he might as well ask.

"Well first of all, I wanna head to Sinnoh after I take like a month or two off and go there by Boat." Savanna said, smirking.

"Can I come with you on the boat?" Ritchie asked.

"Aren't you going to be all the way in Kanto?" Savanna asked.

"Yeah but I have Zippo so I can just fly over to Hoenn." Ritchie said.

"Eh true." Savanna said.

"You know. Thanks for offering to travel with me during Sinnoh. It really means a lot." Savanna said.

"Well it does mean I get to learn more about folklore! Especially about the legendaries!" Ritchie said, happily.

"Wait... Hold on... Have you ever heard of Giratina?" Savanna asked, still remembering the dream she had.

"Yeah a little bit why?" Ritchie asked.

"Well uh I actually talked to it through this dream I had. It said something like I got something from it. I don't know though..." Savanna said.

"Maybe it's something to do with your aura?" Ritchie said.

"Maybe with my aura and emotions mayhe? I'm pretty sure we will find out when we head to Sinnoh." Savanna said.

"Well for now let's just find a way for you to beat Brandon right?" Ritchie said.

"Yeah..." Savanna said.

"Well. Since he's probably using his Regis against you and since they are kinda slow. Maybe use something with speed. Silvally is a good start, Sceptile too.  But what's your third fastest Pokemon?" Ritchie asked.

"Well. Uh. In all honesty. Most of my Pokemon are fast, but I need something that has more experience." Savanna said.

"What about your Mightyena or Aggron?"  Ritchie said.

"They aren't exactly good type match ups for the Regis. Aggron yeah can beat a Regirock but I already have Sceptile for that, And Mightyena can't do much against a Registeel nor a Regice." Savanna said.

"Well. Maybe a fire type?" Ritchie said.

Savanna seemed to stop at that answer.

"Maybe your right a fire type...." Savanna said.

"Maybe something like your Charizard?" Ritchie said.

"Charizard! Yes! Great!" Savanna yelled.

A/N: The Surprise Savanna mentioned she was just lying lol. Plot twist I know.

"You know want to take a break?" Ritchie asked.

"Eh sure why not."  Savanna replied.

[Timeskip]

Savanna and Ritchie were sitting on separate rocks and they were looking at the sky.

"I know I will be able to beat my father one day... I just know it." Savanna smiled.

"So your competing in the Sinnoh league?" Ritchie asked.

"Of course I am!" Savanna replied.

"Once I beat Brandon!" Savanna smiled.

Savanna and Ritchie grinned and high fived each other.

These two are glad they are able to travel together in Sinnoh. Will they stay friends or become something more in the future who knows?

A/N: I was joking on the last part maybe I am or maybe I am not who knows XD. Anyway! Read and review!