Part 3: Problems.

Our heroes were camping, as they were heading towards pewter city for Savanna and Ash's first battle frontier symbol, but one hero was busy training.

This hero was Savanna, she recently released her Charizard for training in a place called The Charicfic valley, a place where the strongest of Charizards come from and they get stronger together with their own kind.

Grovyle looked at Savanna in concern.

"I am fine! Promise just keep training!" Savanna said and her Swampert looked at Savanna and rolled her eyes. 

Savanna's Pikachu looked at her trainer and sighed.

Savanna was still zoning out.

Swampert shot off water, hitting Savanna in the face and Savanna shook her head, and Mightyena and Silvally, and Aggron looked at Savanna. 

Then Savanna suddenly tensed up as she turned around and saw Ash, with a hand on her shoulder.

Savanna whimpered.

"Hey what's wrong?" Ash asked as Savanna was still frozen, and then Savanna's Grovyle jumped and grabbed Ash's hand and ran off, as Savanna was still frozen.

Meanwhile, Savanna's Grovyle stopped running and then let go of Ash's hand and ran off.

"What was that?" Ash asked.

"Maybe Savanna doesn't want you there right now. Ritchie said.

"But I wasn't going to hurt her or anything!" Ash exclaimed.

"Did you put a hand on her shoulder?" Ritchie asked.

Ash nodded.

"Ah that's why, you see Ash, Savanna was bullied a lot in her childhood, so she gets afraid if someone touches her shoulder because I guess that's what the bullies used to do...." Ritchie said and Ash stood there in utter shock.

"They will pay! That isn't nice! Why did they bully her for?!" Ash asked.

"They bullied her because she wanted to be a trainer and a champion, like her father...." Ritchie said and Ash clenched his fist.

"That's so stupid! Just because she wants to be a trainer really?!" Ash exclaimed.

Ritchie nodded.

Savanna and her Pokemon came back.

Ash looked over and Savanna did too and they were quiet.

Ritchie backed up and walked off.

Savanna's Pokemon walked off.

"S-sorry about earlier.." Ash said, blushing.

"I-i-it's fine." Savanna said, blushing as well.

"Alright come on you two lovebirds!" May said and Ash and Savanna rolled their eyes and walked off.

Ash looked at Savanna and smiled.

"One day... Ash.... One day..." Ash said to himself.

A/N: Idrk why this took me forever but yeah it did. Hope you enjoy this lol.