Part 33: Team Magma returns!

Our heroes were walking, heading to the battle tower, but they were walking on a very steep mountain.

Savanna gritted her teeth.

"Let's hope none of us fall off..." Savanna said.

Then the group heard rustling in the bushes.

"What's that?!" Ash said.

"I don't know..." Ritchie replied.

Then suddenly two Mightyenas came out and growled at Savanna.

"I know those Mightyenas...." Savanna said.

"You do?!" Everyone in the group asked.

Savanna nodded, then two Team magma grunts came out of the bushes.

"I thought you were disbanded?!" Savanna said.

"Oh well.... Our boss still wanted you chosen one! We shall get you!" Team magma grunt one said.

"But you won't! Go Eevee!" Savanna threw out the PokeBall and out came Eevee.

"May want to help me beat these idiots?" Savanna asked, May smirked and nodded, Savanna's Pikachu got off of Savanna's shoulder and ran towards Ash and climbed onto his other shoulder.

May threw out a PokeBall out came her Combusken.

"Mightyena, Shadow ball!" Magma grunt 1 commanded, His Mightyena shot off the Shadow ball.

"Crunch!" Magma grunt 2 commanded and his Mightyena ran towards Eevee and jumped.

Savanna and May smirked.

"Combusken, go in front of Eevee and use Sky uppercut!" May commanded, Combusken jumped and stood in front of Eevee, and then it's claws started glowing and it jumped again, punching Mightyena in the stomach, sending it flying as the Shadow ball started heading towards Combusken.

"Eevee! Iron tail!" Savanna commanded and Eevee nodded and jumped and her tail started glowing a metallic color, and she slammed the Shadow ball, causing it to hit Mightyena.

Magma grunt 2's Mightyena landed.

"Shadow ball!" Magma grunt 2 commanded and his Mightyena shot off the shadow ball, hitting Savanna due to Eevee being in midair, Savanna was sent flying off a cliff.

"SAVANNA!/PIKA PI!" Everyone yelled, including Savanna's Pikachu.

Eevee landed and ran over to the cliff.

"Ee" Savanna's Eevee growled and then "EEVEE!!!" Savanna's Eevee started glowing.

Everyone's eyes widened.

The glowing stopped, and Eevee had evolved into Espeon, it's eyes started glowing, everyone looked over and saw a blue glow surrounding Savanna, as she was lifted back up to solid ground.

Savanna's Espeon's eyes returned to normal.

Savanna smiled.

"Thank you..." Savanna said. "Now let's beat these Grunts asses! Espeon, Swift!" Savanna commanded and Espeon jumped and her tail started glowing and she swung it, causing stars to appear, the grunts and their Pokemon ran off.

Espeon landed back on the ground, Savanna's Pikachu jumped off of Ash's shoulder and ran up to Savanna and climbed on her shoulder, May returned her Combusken, thanking it.

A day later Pokespeech our heroes were camping up.... And everyone was enjoying Brock's Pokefood and the humans were of course enjoying Brock's Food.

"You evolved!"Dratini said.

"Yes I have.. what is that a bad thing?" Espeon said.

"Dear Arceus no! I think it's great!" Dratini said.

Espeon smiled.

"Now that I'm a psychic type, I can truly see what my trainer feels." Espeon said, giggling.

"Oh for Ash right?" Dratini asked, Espeon nodded.

"Well don't get to far away from me!" Silvally said, Espeon rolled her eyes.

"Yeah sure whatever." Espeon said.

"Well now your much calmer now... Thank Arceus." Savanna's Sceptile said, Espeon glared.

"Nooooooo I haven't." Espeon said.

"Well... I think it's amazing you evolved that's a sign of growing up." Savanna's Swampert said.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock." Silvally said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh shut up" Savanna's Swampert said.

"Well... Hey Espeon can you sense Ash's feelings for Savanna?!" Ash's Sceptile said.

"Sadly no... But I would love tooo!!!" Espeon said.

Everyone groaned.

A/N: Read and review