Part 31: Savanna vs Spencer!

"It's just like Ash's battle!" May said, everyone nodded

Meanwhile.

"Alright let's go shiftry!" Spencer said, throwing out the Pokeball, out came Shiftry.

"Shiftry!" Shiftry cried out.

"Alright... Go Swampert!" Savanna threw the Pokeball and out came her Swampert.

"Swamp!!!" Swampert unleashed a battle cry.

"Now let's go!" Spencer jumped off the clif, his Pokemon followed, so did Savanna and Swampert, the Pokeball flying thing followed them.

Meanwhile.

"Why did Savanna choose Swampert?! She knows it's a bad Type Matchup." May said.

"Maybe she has something up her sleeve." Ash said.

Meanwhile.

"Quick attack!" Spencer commanded, Shiftry glowed white and lunged towards Swampert.

"Dodge then ice punch!" Savanna commanded, smirking as Swampert moved over to the side and punched Shiftry, sending it flying.

"Shiftry!" Spencer shouted out of concern.

Shiftry landed on the ground, and got up.

Meanwhile.

"That's really smart." Ritchie said, everyone looked at him confused. "I mean is that, Savanna taught her Swampert that move because she knew Shiftry had quick attack.. So by dodging the attack, Savanna could get an opening and then use a close up attack, which is Ice punch." Ritchie explained.

"Damn... who Knew Savanna had some brain cells left." May said then she glared at the others "You better not tell her I said that!" Everyone nodded.

Back onto the battlefield.

"Ice Punch!" Savanna commanded and Swampert's fist started glowing and she lunged towards Shiftry.

"Dodge it!" Spencer commanded, Shiftry moved over to the side and Swampert lunged too far, meaning she fell off the cliff, and into the water.

"Swampert!" Savanna yelled.

"Rock Smash!" Spencer commanded, Shiftry threw it's leaf thing against the ground, causing rocks to collapse onto where Swampert was.

"Swampert...." Savanna closed her eyes and looked away.

Then..

"Swampert!!!"

Savanna opened her eyes and looked over and saw Swampert over a waterfall.

"Alright! Now Iron tail!" Savanna commanded, Swampert's tail started glowing a Metallic color as she headed towards Shiftry.

"Leaf blade!" Spencer commanded, and Shiftry's leafs started glowing and he jumped and Both Pokemon slashed or hit through each other.

Both Pokemon landed on the ground, Shiftry then fell over, knocked out.

Spencer returned it.

"Let's go Venusaur!" Spencer said, throwing out the PokeBall, out came his partner Venusaur.

Savanna gritted her teeth.

"Ice punch!" Savanna commanded, and Swampert's fist started glowing and she ran.

"Razor leaf!" Spencer commanded, Venusaur shot off leafs which were sharp as all hell, towards Swampert hitting her.

"Swampert!" Savanna yelled out in concern, Swampert hit the ground knocked out.