Part 30: Cutting the ties that tighten.

A/N: I am skipping May's contest because I am lazy and don't know how to write a contest, two Let's just say she won. She got four ribbons.

Savanna was training her Pokemon alongside Ash.

"Those two seem fired up." May said.

"Yep. Well, it is there fifth battle frontier symbol May two more to go before they get into the battle frontier hall of fame." Ritchie said.

"Alright Sceptile, Bullet seed!" Ash commanded and Sceptile tried shooting a bullet seed towards Savanna's Grovyle but it just came out as blanks.

Savanna's Grovyle looked at Sceptile with a empathic look.

Sceptile was shocked and gritted his teeth.

A couple of hours later.

Ash's Sceptile was still training, but then fell on one knee panting.

"Sceptile feels so awful..." Savanna said.

"I wish there's something I could do to help..." May said.

Ash's Pokemon were trying to talk to Ash's Sceptile.

Sceptile was growling.

"I hope you aren't too hard on yourself." Ash said, Sceptile turned around.

"I think a good rest at the Pokemon center might clear your mind." Ash said as Sceptile closed it's eyes, got up and ran off, while jumping over the bush in the process.

"Sceptile!" Ash shouted and he ran after Sceptile.

Savanna only watched on..

"It must be so hard to feel so powerless." Brock said.

Savanna returned her Pokemon, except her Pikachu, who jumped onto her shoulder.

An hour later.

"Ash hasn't come back yet...." Savanna gritted her teeth.

"Pika...." Savanna's Pikachu said, Savanna took off her bag and put it down and got out a repel.

"Bug Pokemon hate this shit. Come on!" Savanna sprayed the repel on everything, put it away, put her bag on and got up and ran off, everyone followed.

Meanwhile.

"Once we get you to a Pokecenter you will be okay Sceptile." Ash said, His Sceptile's arm wrapped around his neck. 

Sceptile grunted and then closed one eye and got on one knee.

"What's wrong Sceptile?!" Ash asked, Sceptile growled.

"It's better than we take a break now I guess." Ash said, Sceptile opened his eye and nodded his head no.

"Pikachu is going to be okay, We are talking about Pikachu after all." Ash said, Sceptile closed it's eye and grunted again.

Meanwhile.

The others were walking around the forest, Savanna looked down and spotted something.

A Pokeball.

"It's Ash's Sceptile's PokeBall...." Savanna said and she picked up the round object.

Brock looked over the clif.

"They must of fell into the current." Brock said.

"We gotta walk on the path there!" Ritchie pointed towards a trail.

"Let's go!" Savanna said, putting Sceptile's PokeBall in her pocket, she ran off, The others followed.

A couple of hours later.