Part 23: Aura Discoveries Part 4.

"The Time flower is a flower where you can see into the past, only users with Aura can fully use their powers." The female Lucario said.

"Wow. So should-" Ash was about to say, but Lucario took the flower and closed her eyes, everyone began to be surrounded in some sort of vile.

"The heck?" Savanna said.

Than Pokemon with red armor and people too were running with swords in their hands.

"What's happening?" Savanna asked.

"A war..." The Male Lucario said.

"Woah..." Everyone said.

Than the vile disappeared.

Than the Female Lucario opened her eyes and put the flower down.

"Come on... We gotta hurry." The Female Lucario said and she jumped back.

An hour later, everyone was driving or running in Lucario's case again.

"There it is." The Female Lucario said, pointing.

"The Tree of beginning, or does it even look like a tree?" Savanna said.

"It just looks like a giant rock!" Ash said.

The Car stopped and everyone got out.

"Alright let's camp..? It's about to be dark soon." Brock said and everyone nodded.

"Finally I can train!" Savanna said, as she got out her Pokemon, Ash, May, and Ritchie soon followed.

"Alright I will start cooking, and Lucarios what are you going to do?" Brock asked.

"I will help Mistress train." The Female Lucario said.

"Her Aura?" Brock said and the Lucario nodded.

"I will... Just watch." The Male Lucario said, he jumped and landed on a rock.

Brock nodded.

A couple of minutes later.

Brock was cooking, Savanna, Ash, May and Ritchie were training their Pokemon.

Well Savanna was training her aura.

"Alright... Now!" The Female Lucario said, as Savanna powered up an orb and shot it off.

But than it hit the ground, with a bloop.

Savanna sighed.

Savanna's Pokemon were training, while her trainer tries to use her aura.

"Sometimes you need to use your Aura to defend yourself." The Female Lucario said, Savanna nodded, and started powering up another orb.

"Focus." The Female Lucario said.

Savanna closed her eyes and then she opened them, they were Red.

"Uh oh..." The Female Lucario said.

Everyone looked at Savanna.

"It's just like with Mistress..." The Female Lucario said.

Savanna shot off the aura sphere, towards a tree and then looked over towards Her friends and growled.

"Savanna calm down..." Ritchie said, Savanna jumped and she was about to land a punch on Ritchie, who dodged.

Savanna growled.

"Lucario what's wrong with Savanna?!" Ash asked.

"Her Aura has taken control of her, because she can't control it." The Female Lucario said.