Part 2: The Journey truly begins.

Savanna and Ash came back and Savanna ran inside and ran upstairs to a guest room and closed the door and Ash walked in.

"Ash what happened?" Ritchie asked.

"Savanna released her Charizard to train in the Charific valley." Ash said and everyone nodded.

"Releasing your Pokemon is quite hard.." Professor Oak said.

"I will go comfort her..." Ash said and he walked upstairs.

"I know Savanna's Charizard is in good hands. Especially with Ash's Charizard and Liza there to keep her in check." Brock said.

Meanwhile.

Savanna was lying on her bed, looking towards the wall as Ash knocked.

"Can I come in?" Ash asked.

Savanna grunted, Ash sighed she was being stubborn, he should know... 

"I am fine..." Savanna lied and Ash rolled his eyes.

"I know that isn't true, stop being stubborn."  Ash said "I know how you feel... Releasing one of my best Pokemon was the hardest thing I ever had to do." Savanna crossed her arms.

"Y-y-you can c-come in..." Savanna said and Ash opened the door and closed it and walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Your Charizard is in good hands and I know it.." Ash said and Savanna was still silent.... "Savanna.... I care a lot about you... You know.... I just... Want you to be happy.... And I just want you to be training like Charizard is right now..." 

"Because.... Your kinda cute when your happy..." Ash said, blushing and Savanna scratched her cheek and blushed.

"T-thanks.." Savanna stuttered.

"Now... Let's go travel!" Ash said and He got up and ran and opened the door and ran out.

Savanna smiled and got out of the bed and ran out and closed the door.

A couple of minutes later.

"Wow May you got a Squirtle? Sweet." Savanna said.

"Thanks Savanna!" May said and Savanna's Pikachu jumped out of Professor Birch's bag and got on top of Savanna's shoulder.

"Hey!" Savanna petted her Mouse friend.

"Pika!" Savanna's Pikachu cried out and nuzzled Savanna.

Savanna giggled.

"Oh Hey Savanna here!" Professor Birch gave Savanna a Tupperware. "Your father wanted to give you that, just some food and stuff you might need on your journey!" 

Savanna nodded and took off her bag and put it down and knelt down and opened it and put the Tupperware in and then closed the bag, and got up and grabbed her bag and put it back on her back.

"See you soon!" Both professors said.

"See you!" Savanna and her friends said as they ran out.

A/N: More Ash and Savanna moments because yeah lmao. Anyways, read and review!