Part 39: secrets...

"May I don't want to get rejected again!" Savanna said.

"I know! But you just gotta confessed to him before he probably goes somewhere else and leaves without you!" May said.

"I'm not getting friendzoned by Ash!" Savanna said. "I don't want to!" 

"He isn't going to friendzoned you or reject you!" May said.

Savanna rolled her eyes and groaned.

"May.... Does it look like I want to confess to Ash right now?!" Savanna said.

"Yes!" May exclaimed.

Savanna facepalmed.

"May.... I'm not trying to get into a relationship I'm trying to find my cousin! I will get into an relationship after I found my cousin!" Savanna said.

May sighed.

"Well would it be better to find your cousin when your with someone?" May said.

"Are you assuming genders May? My cousin is a female... At least that's what my father said" Savanna said.

"No! I'm just saying that would you rather find her with someone by your side couple wise!" May said.

"Well.... I don't know... No?!" Savanna said...

"Well... Savanna don't you want someone to help you come out of your shell more. At least from you told me." May said, Savanna growled.

"Guys FOOD'S READY!" Ritchie yelled, Savanna and May walked back, their Pokemon followed.

"Just confess to him!" May said, Savanna groaned.

"No!" Savanna said.

a couple of minutes later, our heroes were eating.

"Come on Savanna confess to him already!!!" May said.

"No!" Savanna said.

with the boys.

"Come on Ash! Just tell her already!" Ritchie exclaimed.

"What if she reacts badly?!" Ash asked.

"I promise she won't, Savanna feels safe with you Ash. As long you don't act like yourself for everything." Brock said.

"Well I will try to be competent!" Ash said. "Because I don't want her to going to Tyson." Ash clenched his fist.

Then Ash looked over and his eyes widened.

"Tyson's here." Ash said, glaring.

"Ash is J-E-A-L-O-U-S!" Ritchie exclaimed.

"Shush it Ritchie!" Ash said, Ritchie started bawling in laughter.

Tyson walked off, Ash sighed.

"Ash is J-E-A-L-O-U-S!" Ritchie and Brock teased.

Ash rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile with Savanna's and the others Pokemon.

"You seen the look on Ash's face!" Dragonair said.

"I know right!" May's Eevee said.

Everyone groaned.

Savanna's and Ash's Sceptile were sleeping under a tree together, Espeon was lying by herself.

"What if they don't get together?" Espeon said.

"Well Savanna can just get with Ritchie!" Dragonair said.

Espeon sighed.

"What if she doesn't want to be in an relationship?" Silvally said.

"Well.... I Don't know." Dragonair said.

Ash's and Savanna's Sceptile opened their eyes and yawned and got up and walked over.

"Hey..." Savanna's Sceptile said, yawning.

"Hey" everyone said.

"So our last battle frontier symbol huh?" Savanna's Swampert said.

"Yeah.... I wonder where Savanna's going next." Savanna's Pikachu said.

"I heard about a place called Sinnoh.... I wonder if she's going there?" Savanna's Silvally said.

"But what about us?! Is she going to leave us?!" Savanna's Dragonair said.

"Well... She could do the thing Ash does where she leaves the Pokemon at a lab. Where her Pokedex was made." Ash's Pikachu said.

"So Professor Birch?" Savanna's Sceptile said.

Ash's Pikachu nodded.

"But who is she going to bring with her though?" Savanna's Silvally said.

"Maybe the Pokemon who needs the most experience or just more battles." Ash's Sceptile said.

"Let's just hope she doesn't get hurt or whatever in Sinnoh." Savanna's Swampert said, everyone nodded.

A/N: Heyyyy y'all!!! So school is almost done for me! Soooo that means more chapters! Yay! I hope your happy about that! Anyway, Read and review! 

Also!

Question of the day I guess? Do you want Savanna to have Paul as an rival or another rival (like Barry etc) let me know!