𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ; new-embers

The girl sniffled, wiping away her tears of relief with her sleeve covered wrists, staining the fabric of her hoodie

...The girl sniffled, wiping away her tears of relief with her sleeve covered wrists, staining the fabric of her hoodie. Her hair most likely disheveled from it's original style of a bun.

It was over. It was finally over.

If she could, she could see her child self being just as happy as her- no.

Hopeful as her. The joy would've made her laugh, no tears at all. For if this had happened in the past, she would have known nothing.

Either way, she was... Exhausted.

Kiyoshi still couldn't believe she had made it this far. With her own and others' efforts and support.

'Ah..it is a shame I didn't get to go with them to celebrate..'

Obviously, she won't drink. No matter if she was a year younger than the needed, or legal, age for drinking.

Truly, she was grateful. And she hoped she had conveyed it all earlier.

"If not, I'll repay them. Somehow" the girl mumbled out, breathing through her mouth due to her nose being stuffed from her earlier state.

She sits up, her hair falling and the pins landing on the bed covers one by one.

The dark haired girl blinked, hair strands infront of her face she had to blew a puff of air at in order to move it away from her line of sight.

Her throat feels a little dry too, now that she had brought her hand up to it for a hold.

Kiyoshi blinked, and giggled to herself- even if she had coughed a little.

How emotional of her, she can't help but feel a little sheepish now despite being on her own in her room.

That won't be for long, of course. Not with the many ideas and thoughts swirling in her head, whether good or bad- it didn't matter.

"Ah! That's right!" The former model had perked up when a particular thought was slammed into the center and focus of her mind.

She searches for her phone, wondering where it went with a mumbling expression, voicing out her little thoughts to herself while looking for the device.

Seeing a familiar lavender charm from under her pillow, she gets back on the bed to pull it out from its hiding spot.

She opened her screen, seeing chats from her friends and notifications from apps she had forgotten about.