𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈 ; can't handle change

It's been half a year since the trip to Miyazaki and B-Komachi's music video had been released

It's been half a year since the trip to Miyazaki and B-Komachi's music video had been released. The trio of idols seemed to be on the very verge of a breakthrough because of it.

It gives off the impression of an art born out of passion, it was in no way inferior. The video was on the level of perfection that average idol music videos didn't reach.

And just like that, it garnered an astonishing amount of views. The total being 20 million.

Many other changes happened in that amount of time. B-Komachi wasn't the only ones growing in popularity.

Akane Kurokawa began filming several TV dramas while waiting for the premiere of her first lead role in a film. She was steadily rising to stardom as a talented actress.

But what truly surprised many most was the couple of the group, both together and individually.

Aqua Hoshino now appears regularly on a variety show for an internet TV channel. He also acts in dramas as a supporting actor, as well as in fashion magazines as a model, among other things.

He made it look so easy with the amount of stuff he was going, and is well on his way to becoming a multi-talented artist.

Of course, he had managed that life with his personal one with ease. His lover had been nothing but supportive of him since he went on such a path.

Speaking of his lover, nobody's heard from her since her retirement as a model for so long now. Kiyoshi Fuji's name continues to be a memory to many, and some will hope she'll speak again.

...

"The crew posted a behind the scenes clip of you, and it showed you going off to hug someone that was at the door." The interviewer would speak from his comfortable chair, legs crossed and eyes on the multi-talented artist sitting on the other chair.

"Many started to speculate the person being a lover. Is that true?" He questioned.

Aqua leans back on his chair, his arms resting on the armrests. He did not think twice about slightly nodding his head.

"It is"

...

Aside from just their life individually from each other, their relationship together continuously goes on a good path. Neither were unhappy.

However, not all was going well in those months that had passed.

The remaining people of the group  had been acting strange since then.